i dont kow how exactly to put my problems. i have a lot of then lately andi dont seen to be helping them at all.me and my boyfriend have been having problems lately, a lot of them. it seems i havent been hepling much but for the things i do wrong and cant change all i can do is say sorry. but sorry isnt good enough for him. he expects more and i either cant give him what he wants or i dont want to give him what he wants. i have told him how i feel and he said he would change but he hasnt. i dont know what to do i am lost and no one can help me.andi didnt help much today either. we were talking on the phone and i dont remember what he said but i told him my friend came first. he got so pist off at me i didnt know what to do.i told him i was sorry for sauing that and i didnt mean it but he just told me he would talk to me at school and i am scared of what will happen. i dont know what to do. if any one can help in any way please do please..

Well, I think you need to ask why you said it. Who comes first, him or your friend? If he does, then why did oyu say it, because he presses you for more than you can give him and you want him to back off? If so, tell him and be flat out. Your scared to lose him, so tell him he is important. Tell him not to rush you, and he'll get to where he wants to go. Rush you, and he won't get there at all.