Need help .. how to move on , i'm stucked with my ex bf for the last three years

Alizey Ali

My ex bf keeps coming in and out of my life sice 2012 when we broke up. He left me because his parents didn't agree for our marriage.

On one side he says i am important for him and on other side his actions contradict always.

I don't get what he wants from me.

A time comes when he stops texting me and then i get upset becuase i start developing feelings for him again. He always does this.

He is weird... I am unable to move on due to all this situation.

he says he loves me still but he treats me like a slave , like i am v unimportant for him and whenever i leave him he doesn't allow me. Three months back when i left him finally he sent me long long lovy dovy messages and said to me that he loves me still , he wants me etc etc

This cycles goes on and i am very heart broken now.

He starts ignoring me.

He talks to many girls except me. And when i text him he talks to me in an uninteresting manner.

Is he using me ? Am i a backup lan for him ?

PS .. he sent me a message yesterday n when i replied him he didn't reply me in turn although he was constantly online on whatsapp and later on told me he was busy.He talks to other women too.

Advise me please

Thanks alot for your answer.

I am in very depressing situation. Whenever i leave him he hits me emotionally , saying all emotional stuff to me that melts me and again i get an attraction to him and when he starts getting attention from my side he leaves me in the middle. He stops contacting me and in frustration i start chasing him.

I don't get him. I am in love with him still , i am addicted to him , i have even lost my self respect.

Do i need to block him and cut off him ?

Is he using me for his self satisfaction and ego boost >?

I am so confused that whether he is interested in me or just playing with me ?

Please reply me .. i will be very thankful to you.

I will wait for your answer

Archived