I AM ROYALLY SCREWING THIS UP

I know better.

I know better.

please forgive this long post; i need a reality check from you people!

I know better. Seriously, I really do know that when someone says "I'm confused." they mean "I'm so confused I cant even be trusted to be kind and honest in this situation, and I don't know if i Love you anymore and you should run for your life unless I come to your house someday bang on the door and say I'm no longer confused."

but I am really going in for the long version on pain here.

we had a great time, then we had a bad time, then we fought, then i told him on thanksgiving i thought it wasn't working, then i went away for 2 weeks, foudn out that before I had even gone away, he had posted an online ad -- a personal ad--he said he was just clowning around with friends, which is absurdly immature (he's in his 30's and has been divorced) anyway, he said please please don't break up.so i didn't. so i get home and he has decided yes, indeed, he is confused and couldn't say he did, or didn't, love me.

i know--run like hell.

instead, i'm seeing him sunday night. i don't know what i expect. it's ridiculous. i can't seem to let go even though i think i'm just headed for more pain

people seriously are confused sometime in their relationships, thats perfectly normal, dont give him the luxuary of doing wut he wants and commin to u when all other options have exausted..

but jus go with the flow, dont push him or nethin, act normal, jus lik a friend would and c where it goes, u'l get clues as to where its goin

and always remember..ACTIONS SPEEK LOUDER THAN WORDS..

goodluck

yes actions do speak louder than words

and while he said he missed me

he hasn't emailed or called in a month without my prompting it.

that's a strong statement no?

he didn't even send a christmas card.

i pushed for tomorrow night's meeting. i don't think his wanting to go actually constitutes adn action--if i asked...............you know?