scared, very scared

I want out of my relationship so bad. I am so scared. I am scared to leave because my bf is so violent. I'm scared that he will hurt my family if I leave him. The only way out is for me to hurt myself. I can't take the pain and abuse any longer. I just want out and I don't see any other way to do it.

I just have one thing to say...and that is that you are worth so much more than ending your life. If your boyfriend is violent, take it to the police and get help...there are agencies out there to help you. Believe me I may only be 20 years old but i have been in abusive relationship with my now ex-boyfriend.

I got help from family and friends which was hard for me to be honest with what has happened to me, but they were completely supportive in helping me stay and get away from this person.

I want you to know that you are not alone...we are all here to listen to your stories and give advice, but if you are thinking about ending your life, you should seriously think about going to talk to a councelor and getting the police involved to help you leave...so he won't hurt you anymore....

Good luck with everything...and we are always here to listen!! Keep your head up and stay STRONG!!

i agree, there are much better ways out of this than suicide. and remember, you have a family that loves you and needs you right now. you can get through with without suicide, and your family will still be safe with you. TELL SOMEONE. i know this is hard. but tell the social service, or the police, or a hospital, a friend, relative, someone. you can get out of this. they have shelters out there too. everywhere. get someone to help you look for one. they wil help you. also, see this website. it has all kinds of help for you to get out of this. please just remember, suicide is never the answer. we're all here for you i promise. you can do this. take care!

link removed

link removed

link removed

I have one harsh word for you honey: POLICE.

If you dont report this man, he will hurt someone... if not you, your family, if not them, who knows. save a life and report him.

this is a serious issue. please take care of yourself and anyone else he may encounter with in the future

You've got some things that you need to do ASAP

FIRST: Inform mom, dad, and any family he could find that your scared of him, and you need to leave.

Next, pack up you stuff when he's not home, and won't be soon, and you and your family near by should go upstate to visit your aunt or whatever.

Then you need to involve the POLICE! But let me tell you something right now. If someone really wants to hurt you, a restraining order is about like hiding behind tin-foil from a bullet. If your scared for the life of yourself and family, the Police are your ONE AND ONLY OPTION!

Sasha,

Contact a local woman's shelter. Most of these guys threaten families and won't really go after them. It's really just a scare tactic to keep you with them. If you are really concerned, warn your family. If he shows up at their house they can call the police. You need to get yourself out in any way you can.

please get out.

im only 14 and i can see your 34 but this is what happened with my mom. she finally left him and it turns out that my father has changed alot and we are working it out now.

do not tell anyone you are leaving not even your family. just leave out of the state. when he is at work or when you dont see him. leave. bring only what you really need. like clothes and some money. leave him a note saying you needed out. dont ever come back or call. the reason for the note is, so that he doesnt think your missing, and contacts the police.of you are afraid of him hurting your family contact the police and have them restrain them, tell your family to keep things quiet as if nothing is going on. and that they just need to watch out.

please get out, i know its hard but once you do, you will be so much happier i promise, even with the barebasics.

please get out.

im only 14 and i can see your 34 but this is what happened with my mom. she finally left him and it turns out that my father has changed alot and we are working it out now.

do not tell anyone you are leaving not even your family. just leave out of the state. when he is at work or when you dont see him. leave. bring only what you really need. like clothes and some money. leave him a note saying you needed out. dont ever come back or call. the reason for the note is, so that he doesnt think your missing, and contacts the police. of you are afraid of him hurting your family contact the police and have them restrain them, tell your family to keep things quiet as if nothing is going on. and that they just need to watch out.

please get out, i know its hard but once you do, you will be so much happier i promise, even with the barebasics.