How to make a guy jealous? Advice????????

nikkiagerba

well, I think

You can flirt with other guys infront of him or sayt hnigs like guys "'''???". I do not want to teach you what to say..But you know what I mean.

However, It depends how he reacts to the situation. He may think that it is ok to see other people while dating you or may confront you for saying or doing stufff like that..I am assuming you are seeing this guy.

I usually do not react right away.. I just observe and keep it to myself.

It only tells me that this Girls is not into me a 100%... LET ME MOVE ON FIRST.

well i do like this guy and he does have interest in me, i kno this from him makinout,and doin other stuff with me many times. Also, even after things have changed, a couple months later he was flirtin and gettin really close to me. but , He used to always get jealous of other guys saying their talking to me, but they really weren't. he had a hard time trusting me, cuz alot of guys liked me. But , I want to make him jealous, but not too much. Just a lilttle.. I just want to show him he can't have me all the time. He' expects for me to be in love with him, and show all this attention to him. He's an attentin pig. And everytime i made the first movee...

well nikki,

the best thing for you to do then, in reference to your last reply, is to just go about life. dont make him play any special role in it. do u want a relationship w/ him? bc if so this jealousy game isnt cool. & itll mess up whatever relationship thatll come from this infactuation.

but overall this does sound immature. dont hurt a guys feelings for no reason. dont rub things in his face, he may be a great guy & youre diliberatly hurting him. thats not very attractive. maybe he just really likes you & he really gets hurt knowing other guys want you...think this over. it doesnt sound like the right thing to do.

mind games are immature, unnecessary & unreasonable. how would you feel if he was doing this to you?

-DG724

This is an advice forum, so my advice to you was to not incite your bf's jealousy. If you dont want him to act like a jealous dolt, why egg him on by intentionally making him more jealous? Not only that, but you may also cause him anger, confusion, resentment and a raftload of other negative emotions.

When youre both in a good mood, why don't you sit down and talk things over?

I don't get it. You sound to me like your just being cruel! If you don't

want to give your attention to him, why don't you just tell him gently

your not interested. You don't need to waist your time trying to hurt someone, just to let him know that he doesn't get you, that's sick, and it disgusts me as a man

I think your a mean person even asking how. Sorry for the bitterness, but don't come on this site to ask how to hurt someone

first of all..the only reason i'm even pondering over this is because i got hurt. He did this to me with another girl . I just wondered wht everyone thought. He is not my bf, just a guy i really like. I just wanted something to happened again between us. Thats' all so thanx for the threats and everythign else. I thought you guys were here to give advice to me , not to yell and bicker at me. You just made my night...

Whether anyone likes to admit it or not, jealousy is a part of life. With boyfriends/girlfriends, friends, family, even strangers. People try to make people jealous all the time. Even psychologists will tell you that a healthy amount of jealousy is actually a good thing. Jealousy can come about both intentionally and unintentionally.

Women and men alike find it endearing and kind of sweet when their boyfriend/girlfriend is a little jealous, whether it's from attention they received, or something said inadvertently. I think I would be a little more concerned if my boyfriend never got jealous. Of course, there is a point when the line can be crossed.

I don't think the question was stupid at all, and Im not really digging the fact that some of you are judging and making personal attacks on her for asking. The purpose of this particular forum is JEALOUSY and no one else gets to decide what questions do or do not have merit.

It was question people, nothing more, nothing less. Constructive advice is more helpful.

That said,

~nikkiagerba~

If you're interested in this guy, the BEST way to approach it would be to confront him directly. He may or may not have been trying to make you jealous with this other girl, but he apparently did. Why not tell him that you were a little jealous? Maybe he'll respond better to the truth.

Guys can be a little complex at times. Although most boyfriends will get a little jealous when someone's paying too much attention to their girlfriends, when you aren't together, it can actually be a turn off to see you messing with another guy.

If other guys are paying attention to you anyways, he's probably already a little jealous, without you're having to do anything.

That's just my 2 cents. Hope everything works out for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry...Girl...But I say this...I Hope there will come a day you love somebody so badly...And that he makes you jealous...really you ain't only immature but you've got a BAD caracter...I hope you will get a lot of hurt in your coming live...Then you will know the answer of your STUPID question...I hope you Suffer....

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm... I think you should first make an impression on him. You have to realize that he needs to care first before you can achieve jealousy. He first needs to weight you as somewhat of a special friend before you can achieve something like that.

It usually doesn't go the other way where you make him jealous and then he care about you. It has influence only if he weight you as a person whom he has romantic interest in. If he doesn't, it's impossible.