anniversary ideas for my boyfriend

oitnb

So my boyfriend and i's one year anniversary of officially dating is coming up.

I want to either get him something special or do something/make something thoughtful and special.

I have no idea what to do!

He is a huge LOTR nerd so last Christmas I got him the book "The Hobbit". & that was after months of struggling to figure out what to get, it's so hard to shop for guys lol. I'm hoping you guys can help me with some ideas.

Some info about him : he loves guns, he loves halo and skyrim, he loves anything American flag or native american, he has Jewish ancestry that he's proud of, his favorite drink is jack daniels, he's very passionate about his carpet/flooring job, he loves fixing things in the house/dyi projects, he's a big fan of miltary memorblia because his grandfather was in the military and he really looked up to him, hmm that's all I got for now I'll write anything else if I think of it.

Help me out !

Does he have the LOTR EE? (I'm sure he does...) What about a replica of the ring used in the movie? Although that may come accross as engagement proposal waters... Also the third Hobbit is coming out soon! Although Im sure he's aware of that as well...

What about a shadow box using relevant military memorabilia from his grandfather?

If possible I would make something. To me they are much more personal... just my two cents. Good luck!

Archived