2nd date wherabouts

Coreynwtx

I dont know where you live, but Ice skating was my second date and it opened the door to get close.

Trust me when I tell you this, do not go see a lot of movies on dates. I think this might have been part of the reason my gf lost interest in me towards the end of our first month. If you do see a movie pick one that looks funny and is somewhat short. Follow it with dinner or coffee.

I would say the 3rd or 4th date is a good movie date. The second I would say go Ice Skating then out to a nice dinner. Or go to a movie afterwards after some contact she may be wanting to get closer to you during the movies.

for my second date i went to the movies... butttt... we went to one that has been playing for a while so we knew hardly anyone would be there. We were right.. there were only two other people there sitting all the way in the front. So we sat in the back and talked through the whole thing.. I'm still not sure what the whole point of going to a movie was in that case lol.

other things i've done on dates:

- ate dinner at his fav restaurant & then went for a walk in the park (well it was a cute idea...)

- went to a pool hall & then to a cafe

- went to friends parties

- went to see the tree in rockafeller center & then to a play (well i guess that's easier if you live in new york lol)

- watched movies at his/my house (we made a list of our favorite movies that the other has never seen.)

- during a jets game he taught me the rules of football, which i never could figure out, and how to play poker so i could join in with him and his friends on sundays

- went to a comedy club (some you can get in if you're 15 or over)

- went to various sports games (baseball, basketball, hockey..)

- sledding !! (i dont know if it snows where you are)

- miniature golfing/batting cages/ go-cart racing

- various carnivals & amusement parks (coney island, six flags, ect.. )

- holiday shopping at the mall (ahh the joys of bonding in an elevater ...)

- walked along the beach at night (even in february lol)

- iceskating (i cant skate so it give me a good reason to hang onto him.)

well i cant think of anymore right now but.... i hope i helped!

A coffee shop would be great. You can buy her lots of "affordable drinks" and talk your heads off. Don't let her pay though. She'll think you're way cheap.

Although the movies are a popular place to take someone, you can't talk in the movies. You'll just feel tempted to touch the person without really knowing them.

The cool thing about the coffee shop is that you can talk, watch people, and based on each others words and expressions, you'll learn a great deal about how they think and feel. Stay there with her for at least two hours. If you still want to be around her for the rest of the night, suggest a bookstore that also sells CDs. That way you both can learn about each other's tastes in books and music. Trust me, she'll get a kick out of you.

As for the date that follows, go somewhere fun like the bowling alley. When I was 20 I had a date at a bowling alley and till this day, I remember it as one of my best dates.

All the best,

Tosing Withnoreserve

aw crap. my wrists are screwed right now so no bowling fer me.

and how to play poker so i could join in with him and his friends on sundays

Werent you the only girl there, and wasnt that awkward?

a bookstore that also sells CDs. That way you both can learn about each other's tastes in books and music

you mean like one with the listening stations + headphones?

Allright so how d oyou get to these places if u dont have a car? My brother can be my "taxi" but that gets pricey.... any ideas?