My girl friend and i have been going out for over a year and for about 3 months though i started to like one of her close friends. I never kissed her or held hands with her. but i did ask her for a hand job she never gave me one but after that i started to grab her ass and her breast. then i backed off of her and start to spen a lot more time with my girlfriend. i never told her till spring when she found out. I wished i never would of done it but i messed up. We are not going out right now cause she can't trust me cause how how much i lied to her. I really want her back and i havent talked to her friend for 3 months and i'm trying so hard to get her back. she says she needs trust and i said i'll work on getting that back. Can anyone give me any advise to help me get back with her.

Thanks a lot

Will

will..

first off, with all due respect, WHAT..U AN IDIOT??? ok...now that i got that out.....

you have to show her that u really want to be with her and she can trust you.....not by just sayin it.....and it must be earned....dont bug her to the point of her hating you....simply do the little things.....a rose to her at her office.......send her a tape of youor favorite song.....slowly....but be consistent man.....and u really need to stop the stupid actions of grabing ass and asking for hand jobs.....christ...wack off if ya have to...but love your girl if thats what u want....

I'd write her a letter telling her that you love her, your sorry, and you understand that she needs time to heal and, when she is ready to get back together you will be waiting with open arms. And that you arn't perfect but you will try to be as loving and faithfull as can be.

Possibly even send some flowers or somthin to.

God bless

being a woman, i can tell you that after what you have just said, i would not go back to you. and i dont think i know a single woman who would. you asked her best friend for a hand job? my god, man, you are lucky she didnt castrate you when she finally found out! IF it happens, id guess a fair bit of time is going to have to pass. like months or years. its one thing to find your girlfrineds best friend attractive, to masturbate to their image, but to ask for a hand job and grab at her ass and tits! now that takes it to a whole other level.

well,

i think i can help you sort things out, because my boyfriend did it to me...when he do it with my close friends too. first of all, i want you to know that its too painful for us and that kind of experience would really hunt her for years....if i were you..try to give him space.....and believe me time heals all wounds but in your case, it would need a longer time,if you really love her set her free and i think you need it to realized what you really want right?after sometime, if you feel you can't leave without her, try to win her back,,,court her again..if she doesn't wnat you anymore, respect her decisions, you must learn to accept all the possible consequences that may bring because of your stupidity...

gracee