Turn-ons for guys

Nothing is more powerful than three very simple words that carry so much meaning... I love you.

What's even better is when no words need to be said. When you can just look into each other's eyes and see all the love, hope, and understanding reflected back at you. The ultimate point is when you can say, "you say it best when you say nothing at all."

The words I LOVE YOU are the most overrated and overabused words you will find. I say conentrate on her body language, her tone of voice, and her eyes first especially while she is saying it.

Turn ons for guys? Frankly I like shy girls because for some reason they appear as cute when they start to open up to you. There are many but I just woke up and all so my brain isn't exactly working correctly right now...

Let me clarify. "I love you" is special when you are in a commited relationship and you can feel the honesty and emotion behind it. It can be overused to the point where it doesn't mean anything at all, in that case the people saying don't really understand what it means. But under the right circumstances and when both parties really mean it, "I love you" can be magical and a really big turn on.

LOL sorry, but I believe the quote on my post. "Love is not magical." It is a great feeling and all but the words "I LOVE YOU" can be used as the most lethal and dangerous weapon. It is so abused and overused sometimes you still cannot help but wonder what is really going on in the mind of the person that said it.

Sorry that you feel so jaded like that. Yes, love can be used as a weapon. I've seen it happen. But when you open your heart and really find that one special and lasting love, it is special and magical. You won't understand until you feel it yourself. Then you'll be a believer.

I'm sorry Desired...I apologize. Um...well a girl's clothes can really grab our attention really quick. Alot of guys like short skirts and clevage and whatnot. Certain shoes attract guys as well. But what I LOVE is a girl with long hair, that is a big turn on. Girls with glasses are also very attractive in my opinion. I also love a girl that smells good. There are a ton of things that can turn on a guy, those are just a few.

Outlaws I agree with you.

The way she smiles, dresses,walks,talks,smell and most of all her attitude. A woman has got to feel sexy and let her charm take control BUT it can also be quite dangerous to both parties concerned.

From being a woman I feel that most things about a woman attract attention from a man especially if shes HOT. December 2004 I went out almost every night and I have noticed that guys will do everything/anything in their power to attract a womans attention, if all else fails they just simply walk up to the woman and says* Hi my names ...... whats yours. The start of a brand new friendship or maybe a relationship. Whatever is best suited for each other.

Just trying to voice a different way of thinking. The way someone dresses, looks, talks, etc. is the obvious answer. Yes, if a guy finds you attractive it will be a turn on. But there are other things to consider. A short skirt and cleavage can attract lots of attention, but is it the right kind of attention? Are the guys you are turning on the kind of guys you want to notice you?

If you really want to turn a guy on, touch there heart. If he knows you care about him and understand them, a guy will do anything for a girl. And if you really want something physical, a smile goes along way. Knowing that the girl is enjoying herself will make the guy happy and he'll want to make sure she keeps having a good time. Plus, it just looks really sweet and beautiful.

• 2 weeks later...