He's interested?

m444

I met a really cool guy at this party few days ago and we hit it very well, talked alot and stuff like that. and he showed many many sings that he likes me, he seemed really into talking with me, followed me through party, wanted to be around me, poured me a new drink, asked to add me on FB and such.

I said hi on fb the next afternoon and we chatted a bit. He said he's feeling a bit under the weather and said thank you that you said hi, let's catch up when I'm feeling a bit better. I said ok, np, have a nice day.

So, my question is, how much time do you guys think does pass before I should expect him for contact me?

I know that we just met and he's very handsome and probably has alot girls around him, but I want to know is there any time arrangement that says that he really did liked me and wants a date. I would like to hear different opinions

""but I want to know is there any time arrangement that says that he really did liked me and wants a date. how much time do you guys think does pass before I should expect him for contact me?""

Nope. .no time arrangements. Wouldn't that be great is there was?!

And when you state "how much time should pass before you should expect something" Have no expectations because he owes you nothing at this point and when and if he does contact you be pleasantly surprised.

All you can do is keep busy. But know the sooner he contacts you the more likely he is interested.

If he did not ask you out then assume that right now he is not interested in dating you (otherwise he would have asked you out on a date -even in advance). That could change of course - I would think if he is interested in taking you on a date he will be in touch in the next 3-4 days. What you described tells me he liked hanging out with you at the party and wants to stay in touch on FB. It does not mean he is interested in dating you.

""but I want to know is there any time arrangement that says that he really did liked me and wants a date. how much time do you guys think does pass before I should expect him for contact me?""

Nope. .no time arrangements. Wouldn't that be great is there was?!

And when you state "how much time should pass before you should expect something" Have no expectations because he owes you nothing at this point and when and if he does contact you be pleasantly surprised.

All you can do is keep busy. But know the sooner he contacts you the more likely he is interested.

Agree with this totally. Have no expectations and take it as he's not interested. He does ask you out, you'll be pleasantly surprised, if not, you wouldn't be disappointed.

Archived