Being liked

m444

A bit too general.....

If by liked, you really mean liked (not in love, not a relationship) --- no, it doesn't mean he will alway have a special place in his mind/heart.

As time goes by, and as people move on --- there simply isn't enough room to remember everyone from your past in a "special place".

That is a very vague question. It could depend on a lot of things. Most likely, they'll forget about you when someone else comes along. They might still be attracted to you somewhat if they see you again but as to whether they "like" you in any particilar way would depend on so many things.

In my opinion, if you've never been together, as either friends or more, then no, a special place does not develop strong enough and more often than not, you are eventually forgotten.

I remember the girl I liked for 3 years in high school, even went on one date with her, but it didn't work out and she is only special in that she was the girl I liked in high school - there is nothing very emotional beyond that.

Without getting to know the person, no, I don't think you will be remembered 'specially'.

We are kinda friends now. I'm just wondered, if there's a bit 'What if..' that will stay there. for example, I always remember people I had a spark with. no matter how long ago it was, I always remember it with a smile. and I guess not everybody is like that.

By ''liking'' I mean good chemistry and that you've absolutely positive that they like you, all the signs, sparks or you hear it from their best friend. or all combined

It is a generalization, I just wanted to hear different opinions

Over the years, women that I once held in higher regard or had a "special place" in my heart no longer are. Many women who I once had interest but they never showed the same, I had gradually grown apart and moved on. There was once a girl that I had feelings for and hoped things would work out between us but she eventually turned me down when I asked her to be my girlfriend. We barely ever talk nowadays, even though she is moving to my city in a few months. Things just aren't the same anymore, despite agreeing to be friends, which we really aren't.

There are only a few women that I had known before where I still keep in contact with (no much, mind you).

It is quite clear that I have grown very jaded when it comes to relationships/dating. For me, the ones that I had liked never were interested. I do not think they would ever change their mind either.

I think it very much depend on the person. I personally don't hold a "special place" for anyone from the past, nor do I think anyone from my past does (if they do, I wouldn't know. Ok I think maybe one of my ex's from 8 years ago does because he still randomly messages me occasionally to see how I'm doing even though we don't keep in touch and not staying friends, just a guess, but either way I don't really care lol).

I think for the most part, people just move on, feelings fade away and that's just that.

It depends. If it was a girl who genuinely made an impact on me, even if we only dated for a relatively short period of time, I'd probably still think about her fondly every now and then.

If it's just a girl that I once had a crush on, that fades away over time. I had the hots for this one girl almost all throughout college...I couldn't care less about her now.

Archived