what dose it mean !!

someone close to me said that my boyfriend cant love me that much as he wouldnt want to join the r.f.a and risk loosing someone he loves that much.

do you think thats true ?

No idea what the r.f.a. is, but I don't think it is true.

The only people really willing to put their butts on the line are those willing to protect something they love. If you have nothing that you are willing to risk dying for, you have nothing worth really living for.

royal,fleet aux its hes job

Well, I stand by what I said. His joining does not indicate in any way that he loves you any less than if he were to do something else. I think it probably indicates good things about him, but of course, I worked as a merchant sailor for a number of years, in jobs that kept me away form home and put me at some risk. I was also raised by a man in a similar line a work. Don't think I could have chosen a better father. So, my answer to your initial question is No, I don't think his joining the r.f.a. indicates that he does not love you much.

vickyx, the r.f.a. is just a career that he has chosen, that doesn't mean he doesn't love you. He's being responsible and choosing a career for his self. Alot of people have long distant relationships, they work out. there are alot of people in this forum who are going through the same thing as you.

yes, i have been there too.. I had a boyfriend that was a truckdriver and he was away alot! people were always tellin me he gonna meet a girl on the road and leave me or this was the one that killed me people would tell me truckdriver ay... gf in every town.. that made me feel real special.. now I'm in a new relationship and I gained a little weight and my mother tells me your never gonna keep him your getting too fat... yes it is Mean...