Hi everyone. I've been away from this forum for awhile, mainly because I've been busy with a lot of things. But I thought I would give you an update about me and my situation.

As you all know, I've decided to give my ex-bf more time apart that he asked for because I do believe that his life is a mess right now and he might just need this time to be alone and sort things out. However, I've been doing my own things and moving on with my life. I'm happier than I was a month ago and it feels good to know that I CAN definitely live a life without him. I still love him very much but I'm not expecting anything at this point.

I also go out of my way to avoid things like checking my email account, because I know I will be sad if I don't see an email from him. I've been going out alot with friends and doing things I like.

To everyone out there, it does get better. Just love yourself and take of yourself no matter what.

Sweetsparkle,

Glad you're back, I've been thinking about you.

I'm happy to hear that you are keeping busy and having a life out with your friends, and learning that life does go on even if he doesn't come back.

You are truly taking this experience and using it constructively, learning and growing from it.

I'm proud of you!

Hope

Hey Sweetsparkle,

I'm glad your taking the time to do your own thing.. From the looks of it you haven't been on as much which shows that you've already begun the healing process. Your happiness is your #1 priority from here on. We're always here for you so if u feel the urge to vent we're here for ya!