Theres this girl at my school... she is very smart, one of the top student in our school (not that im much behind her), and im not sure if she likes me or what... in history, i tend to look quite a lot at her, and sometimes i catch her starting at me too.. sometimes we say hi and that is about it with the exeption when we talk about questions from math contests, or group activities... i donno how to approach her.. i donno how to tell her.. the thing is that i am very shy and that im 5'11.5" and she is like 5'4" so i donno how she would feel if i'll ask her out... i donno how to ask her... im thinking about putting roses into her locker (even if it would be pretty hard to get her locker combo) with a note... also she is a very nice person and i am trying to be nice too, for as much i can... i know all of her school friends and im pretty cool with them...can i please get some advice on how to ask her out or how to talk to her?

You sound like a nice guy. All romantic and stuff. Reminds me of how I used to be. I don't think you need help finding out how to ask her out as I think you know how to somewhere inside you.

What you should be asking is whether if you should ask her out or not. It's a bit of a gamble: Ask her out and if she says yes you have to maintain that relationship. Ask her out and if she says no and you lost quite a bit there. So the choice, what I think, is whether you do decided to ask her out or not. Even if you decide to a month from now.