Really need help- Confronting a cheater!

HONEYHONEY

So the bf and I have been having issues and I decided to give the relationship a break, last week we talked and he said he loved me but needs time, which I agreed, and have had no contact for 4 days.

I had a gut feeling today and I decided to look online and there he was!!! on a site created for the purpose of cheating.... Ashley Madison...

The site says his profile is new, wont say when he joined,

Dont asked me how I knew, i just had a gut feeling and made a fake profile and there he was, and no, we did not meet on that site.

Regardless of reason or whatever, I am dumping him for good. I am beyond pissed at him and I feel betrayed.

I am going to confront him, set up a meeting and show him what I found.

I need some help on what to say to him.

I need closure, I am going to ask him why he said I was the love of his life, why the lies, if our relationship meant anything to him, I want to make him feel like , please help me....

I'm not sure what you ought to say but be firm and be prepared for all sorts of lies and emotional manipulation, such as he had no intention of actually meeting up w/ anyone, was just looking to see if you were on there, curious, etc. Most likely he will pull out all the stops and possibly be quite convincing if you're at all uncertain or feel emotionally vulnerable. So my biggest piece of advice is to be absolutely 100% certain you're ready to follow through w/ it and be mentally and emotionally prepared to not be swayed.

Archived