Well.. let me start off by saying my boyfriend (Mike) and I have been coming down a very long and windy path. It started off when I was in 7th grade. I started dating Keith, my now boyfriends best friend, him and it lasted probably 2 months or so. After so, I dated Mike, for about nine months, then breaking up. After this, we broke up and both stayed single. Then, at the beginning of 9th grade, I dated his best friend Keith again. It lasted 4 months this time and I was in love. I would have done anything for him at this time. But Nicole got involved. She broke us up then they started dating. I got back together with Mike for a VERY short time and she started after him. He picked her over me, and they were together for almost a year. Now my once again boyfriend Mike, wants to be friends with her again. I really dont want him to be, but I dont want to be that jealous bit chy girlfriend that everyone hates to have. My question is what do I do? Do I ask him to not talk to her or do I let things run their own course and wait to see what happens?

hey!!if i were you i would tell him how u feel.i know its easier said then done.He might still be friends with her even though u said how you feel but at least he knows how you feel and will be careful of what he does.Because if he cares about you enough he'll respect your feelings.well i hope i helped. And good luck!!

OK, I don't know what Mike's deal is, but I would tell him to make a decision here. It seems that he wants to have his cake and eat it too. By that I mean that he wishes to remain your boyfriend, to have that privilege, yet at the same time wants to show interest in this other girl. I don't know Mike, but I do know guys and this one sounds like he's trying to keep his options open. I would SOFTLY remind Mike that your attention and affection is a privilege. I'm not saying you should give him an ultimatum, just ask him how he feels about you hanging out with one of your ex's. If he gives you the "I don't care" act, try it out and see how he reacts. If he doesn't have a problem with that then I would dump him because a boyfriend should have a problem with that.

I'm also going to add a disclaimer to this: I DON'T KNOW MIKE OR YOU SO IF THIS DOESN'T SOUND LIKE GOOD ADVICE DON'T TAKE IT. I'm just looking at this from an outsider's perspective.

Hope this helps.