He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me?

anonymousadmir

I met a guy a little over a year ago. I was walking down the hall and he just smiled at me. I didn’t know his name or him, we had many mutual friends though and had often seen each other but never talked. After he smiled we instantly started talking. We were very compatible and talked almost every day for a few months. He even got me a small gift for my birthday. He also would make jokes about having sex with me, and we were constantly touching each other playfully. All my friends would say how he was interested in me and he even told one of my friends he should date me. Then all of a sudden we started talking less. He blocked me from all social media connections, got a girlfriend and we didn’t talk. When he saw me he would stare at me until I noticed and often hold eye contact. He recently broke up with his girlfriend and we have exchanged a couple very short messaged via facebook. He’s ignored my last message which I sent him a little over a week ago, but yesterday he liked my profile picture. What does this mean? I’m so confused! Someone please help!!

What's it mean? Not much, I say.

Stop playing these mind games with him. He ended up with a gf.. removed you from social media.

BUT.. not that they've broken up, he 'likes' you pic... whatever.

I wouldn't bother with a guy who's led you on.. only to move into something with someone else.. only to pay you a 'little bit' of attention sometime, later.

See yourself as 'friendzoned', if that.

He's playing games with you because he knows you like him and it amuses him and gives him an ego boost to confirm that when he is feeling insecure about himself. That's my theory. Anyway, regardless he hasn't straight-up asked you out or indicated that he wants more than to mess with your head, so I'd forget this guy. You can do better.

Archived