Is it too soon?

I've been dating this girl for almost 2 months now. We've been "official" for 3 or 4 weeks. From the moment i first called her we hit it off amazingly. We both care about each other openly, and there is a strong connection between us. She's not just another girl. She says so many nice things to me all the time so i know she feels the same way about me. Lately we've been getting even closer and seeing each other all the time. I have really strong feelings for her and so does she. I can't explain how i feel or what this is. Last night we got in trouble with her parents and i'm not allowed to see her for a couple of weeks. We've both been depressed all day. She cried a lot and so did i. The whole thing has made me realize how much i care about her, and then i got this bigger feeling. We always say how we "like" each other so much, but to me that word doesn't seem meaningful enough for what we have anymore.

I know its love but i'm affraid to call it that for some reason. I don't want to be with anyone else ever and i think she feels the same way. But i don't want saying it to change the relationship. I am really happy with how things have been moving. But i have these feelings and i want her to know bc i'm almost positive she loves me too. But I don't want to tell her i love her if its too soon.

What do you think i should do? I'm not in a hurry but i would like to tell her sometime soon. And do you think i should tell her "i love her," and/or say i'm "in love" with her? Thanks

awwww! That's so wonderful you found someone you feel this way about. I'm sorry you got into trouble with the parents. How about this: you can start off slow. Tell her that you adore her (or other words like that) or that you love her eyes or her laugh. Keep it at for a while.

Good luck!

awwww! That's so wonderful you found someone you feel this way about. I'm sorry you got into trouble with the parents. How about this: you can start off slow. Tell her that you adore her (or other words like that) or that you love her eyes or her laugh. Keep it at for a while.

Good luck!

Thanks! I will try starting off slow first. But does saying "i love you" change things? And is 2 months too soon for me to say something like this?

truly, it depends on the person/(s) involved. nobody will know best whether it is the right time or not rather than you. If you are getting the feeling/vibe that the feeling is mutual, then by all means go for it. btw as a guy, watch for hints...they always hint if they want to say the three magic words.

surething,

I'm guessing you are young if you have to deal with her parents. If you are truly in love with her you can show her by respecting her and her family and not breaking her parents rules. If you can't see her for a couple of weeks respect their punishment and apoligize to them for whatever you did. They will respect you for being mature and things will be easier for you in the future.

Letting someone know you love them is about so much more than just saying the words. Take your time. 2 months isn't a long time but it is long enough to know you are in love. You'll know when the time is right to say it.