Haha, maybe I should start asking for advice before I mess these things up?

StayTrueToYou

Police?? Over a sweatshirt?? Seems drastic... But believe me it crossed my mind. And to be fair... She doesn't know that about the sweatshirt. I'm sure if she did, she'd find it in her heart to return it... But who knows.

Funny stuff though.., she posted on her fb earlier today "his and hers ferraris. Heart emoji, heart face emoji, heart heart heart, car emoji car emoji"

Lol I think flash was on point... Some old rich dude snuck into the strip club and bought her love. Very classy... But good for him and her...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Police?? Over a sweatshirt?? Seems drastic... But believe me it crossed my mind. And to be fair... She doesn't know that about the sweatshirt. I'm sure if she did, she'd find it in her heart to return it... But who knows.

Funny stuff though.., she posted on her fb earlier today "his and hers ferraris. Heart emoji, heart face emoji, heart heart heart, car emoji car emoji"

Lol I think flash was on point... Some old rich dude snuck into the strip club and bought her love. Very classy... But good for him and her...

You're not actually gonna call the police, silly... You only tell her that just to mess with her...lol

Oh IDK it was just a thought....

The FB crap... more messin with your head...cuz she knows you'll see it. Wow, she's really a disaster.. isn't she. Three sandwiches short of a picnic...seriously.

Good in bed though, huh. At least you got something.

Haha I mean honestly, she was slacking in certain areas of performance... But definitely had the sex appeal. As you could imagine given what she does.

Not so sure she's messing with my head at all though... Could be just what she thought was best for her. She's dated really rich guys before - which was the initial red flag in my book. But she swore up and down that she didn't want that anymore. And I believed her... The issue of prenups came up (because she was talking about it) and even she said she would sign one. I was definitely an outlier as a 'teacher'. Haha. But whatever, she's probably lied about everything... Haha. I mean you say "I love you" and are lying than I assume you'd lie about anything...

You're not actually gonna call the police, silly... You only tell her that just to mess with her...lol

Oh IDK it was just a thought....

The FB crap... more messin with your head...cuz she knows you'll see it. Wow, she's really a disaster.. isn't she. Three sandwiches short of a picnic...seriously.

Good in bed though, huh. At least you got something.

Lol... More than one sandwich?

She is either pulling all the cards out to get a reaction, or she is actually seeing another dude... Named (and I wish I was making this up)... Fabio.

Yep, the girl who didn't send me my shoes (personal value as well) was dating someone "she just met" as well

True or not, the time to move on was 6 pages ago Now it feels like we're just picking on the girl and calling her names

StayTrue, I wrote this on the other thread too...but could it possibly be that SHE thinks YOU are messing with HER? Just throwing it out as a possibility.

I mean let's look at the facts. You meet this chick and right from the start it's hot and heavy. You say SHE came on super strong but what would SHE say? That YOU were the one who came on strong? And she responded in kind? Again from HER perspective, you come on strong and she starts to trust you. She even tells you she loves you!

Then what do you do in response? You pull away, distance yourself emotionally and leave. Leaving her to think godonlyknowswhat.

You explained why you pulled back, and it makes sense...but SHE does not know that! All she knows is that you came on super strong, she starts to trust you, she tells you she loves you and then boom, you pull back. All within what, one week's time?

I only say this after reading your other thread about the chick you met before her. You came on fast with her too...and IMO it scared her off.

Anyway, IDK for sure obviously, just offering another possibility. That perhaps what she's thinking about you is exactly what you are thinking about her. Clearly, she's pissed as hell at you, but why? Is this making any sense? Why would she be so pissed at you...other than she believes you were messing with her and really hurt her when you came on strong, then went cold on her after she told you she loved you.

@flash - yeah except this is a guy she's known waaaaaaaaaaaay longer than I knew her. I didn't know her that well obviously, so I didn't know who was a threat and who wasn't.

@weathergirl... Good insight, but very very very unlikely. Since I came on strong the first time, I was conscious of it this time. Even when she was telling me all this stuff and sending me all this stuff, I was not reciprocating in the same way. Again, I wish I could send you the messages exchanged.

Honestly, there is no reason for her to be upset with me. There has to be some reason why she is so disrespectful and could care less about how I feel... But I think it is 100% because of her history with guys in general. She has a very ty past with that...

Archived