OMG... could I be any more stupid.

So I messed up - and I guess on a relative scale this is a pretty small mess up. But gahhhhhh... I'm so frustrated. As a background, we've been NC for 7 days after I found out he's already seeing someone else after just a week of breaking up.

So I've been on that app instagram a lot lately... and one of my ex and mine mutual friend liked his picture. I didn't even know he was on Instagram so I clicked the pic and as soon as I clicked it, it automatically LIKED his picture.

It's really silly but I don't want him to think I'm still hung up on him and going through his profiles or something. I mean I kinda am but this looks so pathetic. (So embarrassed)

So I messed up - and I guess on a relative scale this is a pretty small mess up. But gahhhhhh... I'm so frustrated. As a background, we've been NC for 7 days after I found out he's already seeing someone else after just a week of breaking up.

So I've been on that app instagram a lot lately... and one of my ex and mine mutual friend liked his picture. I didn't even know he was on Instagram so I clicked the pic and as soon as I clicked it, it automatically LIKED his picture.

It's really silly but I don't want him to think I'm still hung up on him and going through his profiles or something. I mean I kinda am but this looks so pathetic. (So embarrassed)

LOL..... I hear ya girl! We've all done stuff (accidentally) that we regret later, and that we feel embarrassed about. Like snooping on an ex....arghhh!!

If the worst thing you feel is embarrassment, consider yourself lucky!

But I hear ya, cuz I've done stuff like that myself, like one time in an attempt to DELETE an ex's phone number from my phone, I accidentally called the number! Yikes, now he thinks I called him, when what I was really trying to do was delete him!

I think mine was worse, because he thinks I called him which "would" indicate I still wanted to talk to him, cuz I'm still hung up on him. lol

What you did wasn't nearly as bad IMO. You just clicked on a pic, which anyone who liked the pic could have done, right? Doesn't mean you're still hung up on him and it certainly wasn't pathetic, not nearly as pathetic as accidentally calling him (like I did) would have been.

He won't think anything, you are just assuming he will because the truth of the matter is.... you ARE still sort of hung up on him, so you're projecting.

Feel better now?

LOL yes I do, thanks! So I've totally snooped thoroughly ever since I accidentally landed on the page. And it's probably just me but I swear he's posted like 5 times in the last hr (since I clicked on the pic). I'm getting off this! Because sooner or later, I'm sure I'll see something which I'll feel bad about. No thanks! On a more pleasant note, this song is REALLY helping me in those moments of weakness

LOL yes I do, thanks! So I've totally snooped thoroughly ever since I accidentally landed on the page. And it's probably just me but I swear he's posted like 5 times in the last hr (since I clicked on the pic). I'm getting off this! Because sooner or later, I'm sure I'll see something which I'll feel bad about. No thanks! On a more pleasant note, this song is REALLY helping me in those moments of weakness

]

LOL @ "I will survive" - an oldie but definitely a goodie!!

LOL yes I do, thanks! So I've totally snooped thoroughly ever since I accidentally landed on the page. And it's probably just me but I swear he's posted like 5 times in the last hr (since I clicked on the pic). I'm getting off this! Because sooner or later, I'm sure I'll see something which I'll feel bad about.

l]

Yes you better stop....it's also freakin addicting! So stop that right now!

Archived