LIST OF KISSING GAMES while MAKING OUT

Well, I want to teach and to be taught. This thread's purpose is to help people create new ideas to make out. Well, im a newbie myself so I want to learn from other's suggestion. Just give a name and short descrition.

I PLAY:

Candy Soccer-passing candy back and forth, 2 pieces required. I use sour altoids because it tingles. LOL

Capture Candy: kinda like capture the flag. The defender block the other's tongue while keeping the candy. THis can be played with time limit, more fun.

ANYONE ELSE PLAY GAMES? If So, List your ideas and we all can learn.

all those ppl telling newbie that its dumb....OPEN UR MIND games are fun playful things get heated lol gummi worms see how many times u can pass it back and fourth each time biting a tiny piece off then pass it back its interesting.....and something off the subject u have to be really tight to do this cuz like breathing like this in someone elses mouth is weird but its kinda cool whistle using the other persons mouth like when u blow into a bottle makes a low whistle type things cept go from the side and its kinda neat lol owell i dont think u understand what i mean but hey owell btu yea have fun