What do i do when the girl i love is with another guy who she has a child to?

Iscome

Ok guys, first time posting on here. I don't really know exactly what to do so i'd thought id ask for some advice.

Long story. Im currently 21 years old. The girl i love is almost 21, We've known each other since we were 14. We started going out at 14 (kind've like a "love at first sight moment") We broke upthe following year because distance was too much + We were only young. Through that time to now we've still loved each other but we've never actually got together. 2010, she wanted me to be with her but i had a girlfriend at the time. She had a daughter in 2011 but the guy she was with left her and she had another baby 6 months ago to a guy she's been with for almost 2 years.

Now this is the main part. At the end of 2012, we started talking a lot and at the start of 2013, she left her boyfriend to be with me. We spent a night together and then a week later, she went back with him because she was "confused". We stopped talking for almost a year because her boyfriend threatened to her that he would bash me so pretty much, he blackmailed her into stopping communication with me. The reason why he hates me is because she told him i was her first true love, and she'll always love me. So towards the end of last year, she got pregnant to him and she started talking to me on an old account that he didn't know about. She saw me a few times without him knowing but we didn't get on together. She told me 2 months ago that she was leaving her family for me. So we got together for 2 months. It was great, but the problem was i second guessed a lot of things because she had told me that she stopped loving her boyfriend because she just didn't feel anything for him. And we "broke up" about 2 weeks ago because she quote "Wants her family back" (She was going through a depression because she thought she'd lose her kids. She told me that she'll always love me and she still does but she wants to be back with her family and with the guy who shes not in love with. She said she regretted nothing that we had done which is a good sign. But, i just need some advice on where i go from here. We decided to still be friends and talk and we do from time to time but i don't know if i should leave her alone or just try to talk to her more. I still hang out with friends and enjoy life. It's not like i sit around and mop about her, im happy but at the same time i know that i love her and she loves me. She also said that we are 'TOO DIFFERENT" at the moment i.e she has a job, a car and i don't (which im about too) so can anyone please tell me what do i do? Thanks.

Accept that it's really over between you and her, don't become the toy she jerks around and move on. If she wanted to be with you, she'd actually be with you. Period. Instead she likes you on a string and she enjoys the drama it's causing. You would be wise to cut her out of your life for good.

This girl sounds unstable and therefore you cannot trust her. She has had children with two different guys and kept going back and forth between various men with no regard for the well being of her own children. Past behavior is indication of future behavior. Thinking that you would be treated any better than her own family is plain naive. Your best bet is to go NC and focus on getting your OWN life in order.

Archived