Guy with many female friends

amila

I know this should not be an issue ,but i cant stop my self.What does it say about a guy if he has many female friends? he hangs out with his male friends as well,but i notice he has many female friends ,,,some of them single,some in relationship.What does it tell about a guy? that he is a player?

No, it means he's a guy with a lot of female friends. If a girl is asking this about her boyfriend, it appears that she's lacking security in the relationship. If he's got a history of cheating, minimizes his relationship, or lies, it would be suspicious. Otherwise, it's nothing more than it seems - a guy with a lot of female friends.

It could just be he gets along better with women than he does men. And there are women like myself who generally get along better with men than women, so yeah it happens. Like AutumnBorn says if there's a history of cheating etc. then yeah, you should be worried. But if he's upfront with his friends, introduces you and there's no weird jealousies from them or him doing odd things like date-type behaviors with them and insisting you not be there or come along then it's fine. It's one of those things where you have to weigh his behaviors in the context of your current settings and actions.

Are any of them ex's or has he had sex with any of them? If not then he had a life before he met you and shouldn't have to jettison friends when he is in a relationship.

Now if he spends time alone with them doing inappropriate things you have a right to feel the way you do.

Lost

Why are you asking? Are you dating someone like this? If you are, then how long have the two of you been dating, and how did you know that he has many female friends (did you ask him)? If I'm dating someone, it's none of their business who my friends are. Even when I was in a relationship, I still didn't know who all of my partner's friends were (male or female), but did discuss boundaries with her.

I know this should not be an issue ,but i cant stop my self.What does it say about a guy if he has many female friends? he hangs out with his male friends as well,but i notice he has many female friends ,,,some of them single,some in relationship.What does it tell about a guy? that he is a player?

The amount of friends he has male or female is not an accurate indicator of playerness. I'm inclined to think a player would have less female friends. Many, many past conquests, but not friends.

The amount of friends he has male or female is not an accurate indicator of playerness. I'm inclined to think a player would have less female friends. Many, many past conquests, but not friends.

This has been my experience, too. Actually most guys I've met who have many female friends are gay..lol

That's not always the case. Players talk to a lot of women. That's what they do. If she's someone that they're not attracted to, they go into the friends list. They also have female friends that they've been with but did not abuse. We're talking about years of women contacts. If even a fraction of them remained in contact with him over the years, the list would be huge.

Archived