as most people know my bf is in the r.f.a so hes away alot, well i miss him so much when hes away,hes coming back for four days over the new year and then hes going till march, after that hes at college for 4 months and then back to sea for 6 months, ive been with him for two years and love him loads and want to wait for him to finish.

the thing is i cant cope with him being away so much, i miss all the small things that you dont think about till it stops happening like just watching a film in the evening or knowing hes only round the courner and waking up to him in the mornings.

i just want a normal relationship with him.

why are ldr so hard to cope with

!!!!! help me to learn to cope !!!!!!!

=/ i don't have any advice and my vacation suxored but it's okay because according to ppl it's just a "miscommunication" and that has nothing to do with your thread..

... ^^:

I don't have any advice except to tell you that LDRs aren't normal, so at the end you'll still need to get together so it'll be a normal relationship, buuuut, ^^ sometimes if I keep day dreaming that my bf's with me it's almost real. ^^; I always keep thinking about stuff that happened to us in the past and if I think hard enough it'll seem like yesterday, then I just day dream and day dream until I hear from him again.

o_O

^^: That's how I cope anyways.

Everyone has a different way of coping with LDRs though. =) It'll be worth it in the end right? ;D