should i give a gift to my crush?

there is this girl that i like...we flirt sometimes..i think she knows i like her, but i don't think she is interested in me that way. i don't know her that well...she is more of an aquantaince than a friend. i don't even know if she has a boyfriend, but i wanted to give her a x-mas gift. would this be weird?

I in a somewhat similar situation, I sent her a candycane gram with my name on it, I was a lil nervous cuz I knew that she would for sure know I liked her after that (if not already) well needless to say, she was very happy when I saw her after classes. So now I think what my friends are tellin me is true (she does like me). So anyways, send her something small, nothing bad will come out of a small little gift like a candy cane or chocolates or something. Chances are you may find out if she has somewhat similar feelings, hell maybe you will get yourself a hug out of the deal

I don't see why it would be a bad idea, I'm a nearly exact situation myself.

If you don't want to make it look you like her, then just let her know that you care about her and wish her a happy christmas with a gift or a card or something.

She would be delighted probably that you desighted to give her something!