The ex came to my work....

My ex has been very strange for the last couple of weeks now....i say this because of the increased talking between us, and how he seems so intrested in my life. before, after the break up, he seemed to not care at all but now about a little more then two months he has increased the contact....below is a site to the more recent events...

link removed

This past thursday after continuing with the no contact(becuase i wanted to see what he was gonna do next) he sends me a text message to see if i was working this weekend. i told him i was workin friday and sat. and he text me back and said ill come in one of those days, not sure which one, but ill let u know! i said ok. I was surprised he said that because i didnt really ask for himi to come in but i guess that just makes me wonder more of what hes up too.

He was unable to come in friday but he texted me and said he would be in sat. I simply replyed with ok. He came in sat. and i was like totally caught off gauard. yeah i work at the mall and there are lots of peope there but seein him it was like WHOA haha. i went on a break and when i went out and talked to him he gave me a big hug(something different) and i gave him a cute little kiss on the cheek (u know to be sweet) he walked around with me and then we just got to talking about lots of stuff. Of course nothing about "Us" but i really didnt expect that. I said i had to go and he gave me a hug bye and i gave him a little cheek kiss again. later he walked past the store two times and gave big waves when he did................so i dont know..............

i really dont know, is he trying to come back, by showing intrests? If it does seem that way should i continue to see what he does next? i wouldlike some opinions to see if you all think he is wanting to come back....thanks