Facial hair question, please respond

I turn 17 in a little less than 2 months, and grow very peach fuzzy facial hair. if i dont shave for a week or so i have some light dark hair growing on my sideburns but very light, hardly noticeable, only up close, and i have a "mexican mustache,i have peach fuzz under my chin thats not very noticeable. i have grown long sideburns but only because i hadnt shaved them in a few months, only when i get haircuts does he trim them, so i grow hair there but nothing serious. technically i grow facial hair but its not thick and its not concretated and its basically like i dont grow it at all cause my main cheeks grow basically nothing, they are starting to grow very thin dark strands, but can only be seen up close and maybe only under the right lighting. its like a baby face, and basically nothing under my chin and on my neck. my brother started shaving everyday when he my age and could grow a thick beard by the time he was 17. like there are no comparisons, i look alot like him, but he literally had a 5 oclock shadow by the end of the day when he was turning 17. he has naturally darker hair then me though, if this matters...can i really stray that far from a family gene?. i am wondering what u think will happen next, do u think i will start developing real facial hair within the next few months, or may it not start til im like 20. what is most likely considering my brother and the amount that i have now. and where do u think it will start developing real thick first when it does?

I'll be 17 in 3 months so i know what you mean....

How much did your brother shave his peach fuzz? the more you shave, the faster and thicker the peach fuzz will become.....

I've got some hair on my neck and some on my sideburns but just dark peach fuzz on my upper and lower lip, but even then it is sporadic....but i've shaved my neck the most (first place where the fuzz started to show up) so right now its can grow a centimeter or so in a week, but i dont want it to (its my friggin neck, for christ's sake!)

dont worry about it too much...i think that if you shaved it more often that it would come in relatively faster than if you just let it sit idle till the barber gets it gone

Hi. First of all, everybody is different. And because of these differences everybody goes through things at different rates, degrees, and speeds.

Just because your brother has more of a beard, says nothing about how soon you will start to develop yours.

And I may not be a guy... but I do know about what I am saying. I was a little late in developing my breasts. And it only mattered to me as I was developing them... once i caught up, all pain is forgotten. Hey, growing breasts, and growing facial hair can't be too different .

The bottom line is, your body will go at the rate and speed that it wants to. You just have to let it take its natual course.

How much did your brother shave his peach fuzz? the more you shave, the faster and thicker the peach fuzz will become.....

Wrong. That is a myth, and absolutely not true. Ask your doctor if you don't believe me.

So what will happen next? You'll have to wait and see. Everyone is different, and even looking at your father and others in your family is no way to tell for sure.

Oh, by the way, Babes, I have a goatee.

Rob