He calls too much!!!

Ladytmt

I just met this guy and he calls too much and its freaking me out. He'll call me while i'm at work, wants me to call on my lunch break, and when i don't answer he's texting me. What are u doing are u busy? Is this normal? Its only been a week since we exchanged numbers and i just feel like this is too much. I understand getting to know each other but my lunch breaks? Geez i mean who wants to hold a phone and listen to someone eat??? I spoke to him yesterday by phone after work and he said he was about to do something and asked if he could call me back and i said yes but give me a while to eat dinner and get my clothes ironed for work and he said ok but he called me back 20 freaking minutes later!!! Help!!!!! This is starting to turn me off!!!!

Tell him in a pleasant, positive way, that you would like to talk with him to make or confirm plans for now and get to know him in person (positive meaning do it like a positive sandwich - the bread is the compliment and the filling is the "criticism" - "I enjoy talking with you. Texting back and forth all day is too much for me to handle right now. I look forward to talking with you in person so let's stay in touch just to make and confirm plans and say a quick hello between dates. I hope that works for you too!."

Tell him in a pleasant, positive way, that you would like to talk with him to make or confirm plans for now and get to know him in person (positive meaning do it like a positive sandwich - the bread is the compliment and the filling is the "criticism" - "I enjoy talking with you. Texting back and forth all day is too much for me to handle right now. I look forward to talking with you in person so let's stay in touch just to make and confirm plans and say a quick hello between dates. I hope that works for you too!."

Good advice! Thanks!

Archived