she said nothing to me on my birthday

4evralone

she dumped me 16 days ago, that's also the last time I spoke to her. yesterday was my birthday and I thought she would at least wish me happy birthday but as the day went on I got nothing from her. I wouldn't say it ruined my day because I still had fun with my friends but she was definitely on my mind. and before I went to bed I felt angry and upset with her, that feeling carried over to today and I feel even more anxious and upset and I find myself constantly thinking about her and really missing her. I feel like she has completely forgot about me already and im not even on her mind. im a little hung over and possibly still drunk, im going to go for a run to try and clear my head and calm myself down, mornings are always when I miss her the most.

You guys are broken up now. It would have been nice for a happy bday, but no contact is very common for this early in the breakup. It sucks, but you getting mad at her about might get rid of some of the lingering feelings you have about her and help you move on.

You guys are broken up now. It would have been nice for a happy bday, but no contact is very common for this early in the breakup. It sucks, but you getting mad at her about might get rid of some of the lingering feelings you have about her and help you move on.

so its ok to be a little mad? im like upset at myself for feeling this way, I know its irrational at times and I tell myself I shouldn't feel like this and I still do

Your ex wasn't required to wish you a happy birthday. Harsh as that sounds. She's no longer with you...would it have been nice? Sure..but even if she just text you and said Happy Bday, it's still just two words...and she's still your ex. Be glad she didn't contact you and get your hopes up. In the long run, she's making this easier for you..,you're just still too raw to see it now.

Your ex wasn't required to wish you a happy birthday. Harsh as that sounds. She's no longer with you...would it have been nice? Sure..but even if she just text you and said Happy Bday, it's still just two words...and she's still your ex. Be glad she didn't contact you and get your hopes up. In the long run, she's making this easier for you..,you're just still too raw to see it now.

thanks, I agree, is probably best she didn't contact me. I knew that I was going to feel upset whether she did or didn't contact me

She doesn't want to lead you on or give you false hopes by contacting you and opening the door for further conversation.

And BLOCK HER ON FACEBOOK! Are you kidding? Seriously -- you need to have her blocked on every online site you use. Here's a guide that will help you understand why No Contact will help you to heal from this breakup and move on: link removed

She doesn't want to lead you on or give you false hopes by contacting you and opening the door for further conversation.

And BLOCK HER ON FACEBOOK! Are you kidding? Seriously -- you need to have her blocked on every online site you use. Here's a guide that will help you understand why No Contact will help you to heal from this breakup and move on: link removed

I have no contact with her in any way, shape, or form. I unfollowed her on facebook so she wouldn't pop up on my news feed but I did not remove her or block her, I thought that was too much.

when I was running I came to the conclusion that the only reason it matters to me why I wanted a "happy birthday" text from her was because it would mean she cares. that's the reason why she broke up with me, she specifically said she cares about me but not in the same way that I care about her. she just played with my emotions and pulled at the strings of my heart and this is the second time she has left me (the first time we were not officially dating). I just want her to care but I know she wont

Archived