hes gone for time...

he's literally out to sea? like in the navy...on a boat...?

Hon, you have more of an opportunity to cheat on him than he is on you if that is the case...unless he happens upon a mermaid....

consider this a learning experience...it may be that dating someone who is (I assume) in the military, isn't right for you....

but if he just left, give yourself some time...it's ok to miss him...but get out and enjoy yourself with your friends, you had a life before he was your boyfriend...your life doesn't have to stop just because he happens to be out of town.

Be thankful its only 3 months, and not 3 years.

Sometimes time apart is a good thing, it really makes you appreciate the other person more when they are gone.

Just keep yourself busy these next 3 months, time will pass by quickly and he will be back home.

Dont worry about him cheating, you cant say you love him if you dont trust him.

3 months is really not bad at all...still hard, but doable. When I was 19, my boyfriend of one year went away for a year on an exhange (which I was supportive of definitely, as hard as it was) and wow it was tough, so I know how you feel! We did get through it though and were together three more years after that (he died, and I tell you, after that a year truly is nothing )

Just have fun, enjoy yourself, write letters, and it will be over sooner than you imagine right now...be the independent girl you can be!