My Boyfriend Thinking other girls are "PRETTY"---h

skier4life

• 6 years later...

Hi I think some people have been really harsh on you yes jealously is an immature emotion but we can't help it. I feel exactly the same way as u it's weird it's like your my double seriously! I have been with my partner a year and a half I get worried he will look at other women so when I'm with him I almost get paranoid about it and if we watch tv if someone pretty comes on I will think he will fancy her especially if she's naked or dressed in a certain way. Even when we are apart I am worrying about this my feelings have got worse cuz I'm 8months pregnant. I think ppl are right about counselling - hear me out I had it in the past it helped a lot and I also had hypnotherapy which helped too but it never fully got rid of the problem which is down to self esteem and confidence not thinking your good enough and that mostly everyone is better looking. He is with u for a reason though he could of ram off with someone but the fact he has stayed with u knowing your insecure proves he loves u if he didn't he woulda done a runner a long time ago but u must be careful not to push him away I'm scared I will do that to my partner I love him so much I think we both need to love ourselves more and get some help professionally they do help u trust me I'm a bit nervous about it cuz I don't want them taking my baby away thinking I'm nuts I know I'm not I just have issues. My insecurities stem from a very difficult childhood and like u I don't look at other guys I don't pay attention if they are good looking its something I don't think about when in a r/s I block it out just wish I could block out other stuff I'm sure u do too right? We are engaged too so my partner says why would I wanna marry u if I didn't care he's right but I used to think he didn't think much of anyone else I used to question him and he would say no they are. Not attractive when he agreed one day he finds other women pretty too this shot my confidence down I appreciate his honesty it's not his fault but like u it's hard to accept this I'm all confused because I've read things online like its normal for guys to fancy other women etc but he promises he doesn't and that he just thinks they are pretty like admiring a cute dog etc nothing else we both need to learn to trust more but easier said than done don't be embarrassed and the ppl that are harsh on here can **** off cuz they don't understand anything

Archived