TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

I RECENTLY WAS HAVING A RELATIONSHIP WITH A VERY SPECIAL FRIEND WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR ALMOST 2 1/2 SHE HAD GONE THREW SOME RUFF TIME SINCE LOSING HER HUSBAND IT STARTED OF AS FRIENDS AND ENDED INTO A HOT RELATIONSHIP I LOVE HER BUT I SCREWED UP I NEVER TOLD HER WHAT I BEEN GOING THREW SINCE I LOST MY JOB AND I STARDED DOING DRUG VERY HEAVY I CARED ABOUT HER VERY MUCH A ND I SHOULD HAVE TRUSTED MYSELF TO LET HERE KNOW WHAT IVE BEEN GOING THREW BUT I DIDNT I TOOK MONEY FROM HER WHEN WE WHENT OUT I KNOW ITS NOT RIGHT BUT I WANTED TO GET HIGH AND I DIDNT HAVE ANY MONEY I KNOW THIS IS NO EXCUSE AND IM VERY ASHAME OF MYSELF AND IVE BEEN VERY HARD ON MYSELF TO I LOST MY BEST FRIEND AND THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND IT HURTS THERE NOT ONE DAY I DONT TRY TO APOLIGIZE TO HER BUT SHE DOESNT WANT TO SPEAK TO ME AND I DONT BLAME HER IM BETTER KNOW AND ITS BEEN A HARD ROAD BUT I FEEL EMPTY WITH OUT HER I WISH SHE KNEW HOW MUCH I HURT AND I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO CHANGE WHAT I HAVE DONE BUT I CANT I LIVE WITH THIS FEELING EVERYDAY I WANT HER BACK SO MUCH BUT I KNOW I *** UP PLEASE HELP ME I NEED YOUR ADVISE ON HOW TO WIN HER BACK OR HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS FEELLING OF GUILT AND ASHAMENESS

LONEWOLF149

whoa.. wait didn't you post a story entitled TELL ME IF I AM RIGHT?

Anyways. My reply on this whole thing is....wow. That sucks.

But no seriously. All I can suggest to you about your woman friend is..write her a letter..in good english grammer and in no caps..about how much you care about her. How you feel. How you realize all your horrible mistakes and again...how you feel about her. I hope you have gotten over your drug habits..if not. You might as well forget this letter idea. That is the only true way you can get over this guilt and such. Stop the thing that had a part in this whole thing getting ***ed up in the first place. Try and stop for her. Maybe she will see you did such a great thing because of her and she will give you a second chance...