Are Girls Afraid Of Attractive Guys?

SoMuchLove

Makes dating "heavier?" Do you mean that attractive guys come into the dating scene like wrecking balls?

I'm just kidding. I know what you meant jonny

Yea...I'm trying to get use to typing on my tablet.

Tho good looking guys do have it faaaar easier. But if he's 5'3 , then that is going to be a serious problem.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My boyfriend is a complete doll. He is perhaps the most handsome man I've ever met in person (and he knows it!). He has asked me if his looks is what was keeping him from being successful with women.

My guess is it's because he's super shy, has a little social anxiety, and has a very weird sense of humour. So, he comes accross as standoffish or annoyed when you first meet him. On our first date, his body language was like he very much disliked me and wanted to escape. Luckily I have an unhealthy amount of confidence and stuck through the date because he pursued me very hard and told me he liked me a lot shortly after we finished our first date. Most people probably would have wrote him off because they would assume through his mannerisms that he hated them. My guess is you are experiencing a similar lost in translation problem. He's got the sweetest personality when you get to know him but he took forever to open up that side of himself.

Archived