He just cut me off, why?

Carisel

Hi, so i am 17 and in high school. I need this guy a couple of months ago. We talked alot on facebook and txted. He always liked my links and statuses. But a week ago he started acting distant and closed off. We were never the best at making conversation in person but we still talked a fair amount. So one day i was waiting for out teacher by the door and i saw him walking with a girl. They were smiling and laughing but i dicided to ignore it because i know she is dating a guy i used to talk to last you. He saw me looking at them when he walked over i said hey and he just kinda shrugged and said hi but as if he didnt care much. Then in class, when we had free time i tried talking to him again because he was just sitting there and txting on his phone. But he kinda just cut that conversation down as well and whent back to txting. Then at the end of class he said he wasnt going to sit with us today and that he had something to do. But when i went to get lunch i saw him sitting with a couple of other people. I decided not to say anything to him about it until the next day. Me and him have a class where you can pic sits and that day he sat next to me and my friend like he always does which really confused me becasue he kept acting like he did the other day. He only said a few words until he just stopped replying and whent back to txting. Half way through the period he just got up and left class altogether. I sent him a txt and asked him what was up and he said he was sick. After that he came nack into the room to get his long board. He then just left with out saying a word, he gave us a look but never said bye. Then he stopped all other contact. Like on facebook, he stopped liking my post and he doesnt comment on anything anymore. He also stopped txting me, before this he would txt most of the time and now i havent heard from him in almost a week. So pretty much i am just wondering why he did that out of the blue. Does he not like me anymore because about two weeks ago he told me he liked me and i told him i liked him. I am just really confused and strangely it kinda hurts. So if you guys can tell me what you thing it would be great. And if you have any advice on how to move on that would also be great because ever since his been on my mind alot.

Archived