Help.. 12 days without a text/call

Amy Helm

So I've known this guy for almost 2 months. When I first met him he chased after me for my number. He works 8days on and 6days off In the mines. We went on 2 dates, everything went really well, the third time he came back I asked him if he would like to go and watch the ashes as I had free tickets, he replied and said he couldn't make it as he had doctors appointment he had to go to. I messaged him throughout the day that day, but didn't message him again as he went back to work. I haven't heard from him for 12 days, apart from him snap chatting me, and I've replied but not messaged him. He has gone away camping this weekend for Christmas, and seems really busy. Do I message him again, or just wait for him to message me? Is he even interested in me?

Unless there's another date planned or he asks you out for a date in advance continuing to chat from time to time is irrelevant as to whether he wants to date you -if you have that mindset you won't need "no contact" to give you the answer he needs. Who cares if he's interested in chatting -you want someone who's interested in going on dates with you in person.

Archived