Need words of encouragement

So my ex broke up with me a month ago, reappeared last week and wanted to be friends with me and meet up Sunday which was just two days ago. But during NC I've booked flights home, so now I keep thinking what if I have met him, I feel lost, it was a chance to see him and I lost it because I got scared and decided to run home. I'm thinking if me met we would have had a nice and long conversation, he perhaps would even stay over. Now I know I may not even see him ever again

You are right, I'm just astonished by the fact that he planned to see me and told me that last week. While I was dying and suffering, he was just making plans to see me. Just shows how much in the control of the situation he was. He hurt me incredibly and he himself said he can't look me in the eye, yet a part of me wants to talk to him one day... Is that weird?

You are right, I'm just astonished by the fact that he planned to see me and told me that last week. While I was dying and suffering, he was just making plans to see me. Just shows how much in the control of the situation he was. He hurt me incredibly and he himself said he can't look me in the eye, yet a part of me wants to talk to him one day... Is that weird?

no course it's not ...I think also it is good you're going away ...just because he has announced he wants to see you ...not that I am encouraging game playing because I don't like that at all ...but the fact is , you have made plans , had you not you would have been jumping at this .

oh well thats great , sorry I didn't realise you didn't want to see him ..forget my last post ... well done then in that case for speaking your truth and not going down that route .

It is complicated, I wanted to meet when he suggested but the flights have already been booked. So when I got home I decided not to let this drag for another month and we decided not to talk again. I'm thinking if the feeling were really deep meeting him in several months for a coffee will make me more harm than good?

Archived