My exboyfriend fell out of love twice in our 2 year relationship

Hello I need advice this is my story,

The first time we broke up was because he fell out of love on September 20 of last year. He asked me to get back together January 23 so just five months later. Unfortunately its happening all over again except this time I truly feel like he won't come back. See the first time we broke up I didn't give up. I tried and begged like dumb person in love and the one week I didn't beg he asked. So again not letting go I begged him to work things out and after after a while of thinking and talking and laughing he smiled and said okay but to take it slow. We went on several dates and it seems there are days that he wants to kiss me and there are other days where he doesn't even want to speak to me I understand he is confused and but its like my heart won't give up. As much as I try it doesn't happen. I am scared and don't know how to fix it or take it slow because anytime I mention that am glad that he wants to fix things he says I am glad too but then kisses me on the head. I really need advice what to do

I can understand you not being able to let go, I'm in a similar situation, whereas I know I should let go but I just can't. But as stated above, why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you, he's not invested in the relationship as much as you are. You need to be with someone who loves you unconditionally. If you got back with this fella you will just be waiting for him to fall out of love again... it will always be in the back of your mind niggling at you.

Just let him go and initiate NC (no contact). Times a healer.

Good luck xxxx

Archived