is it me? or something else?

yamajii89

there's this girl that I've been dating for quite some time not and let me just set that we both said that we like each other. we aren't together yet but probably see each other almost everyday.

everything has been amazing with her, except for this one area.

she seems to be jerky 70% of the time when I try to touch her, or cuddle or even hold her hands. she's sensitive to me, but she allows a select few to do this to her.

even me we've been looong time friends before I started courting her.

maybe she feels awkward about our transition from best friends, to a lover?

is it my hygiene? or maybe I've lost my natural game and I just make it awkward when i touch?

I don't really know but she is very sweet in everything else.

that's impossible, I told her I like her more than a friend, and she told me that she likes me and feels the same way and I was in the friend zone but I got out of it, when we told each other this she said that I would have to court her the traditional way in the Philippines means I have to go through her family first, before I can be his man, which ive done all that, im just planning a good date now to ask her kiss

just frustrates me how she can be like this when were around other people. its like she is testing me. we've talked about it too, she said that she knew i would react to those, and laughed but had no further comments

i read your post yamajii89 and i read the part about her being jerky i was the same way because i got punished as in hit or hurt in ways of useing your hands from my ex boyfriends maybe there was somthing that has happen in her past that made her that way and maybe she hasent told you about it i think you need to have a one on one conversation and talk about things, then i read your comment above and some girls do like to test there guys to see how the act around others and how they will act when they are with them i hope you two work out and you have a great relationship and make it last treat her with all the respect you can give her let her be your queen protect her with everything, i hope this helps

hey it helps a lot, you know what tho.. she dose have a terrible terrible! experience with her ex BF. and I really wish it really is just testing me because the reason why I don't get it, is that she isn't too jerky towards other people,

there was this night you see when me and her went out and she invited along her friend because it was his birthday. we were in a bar drinking and telling stories. I was sitting next to her and the other guy accross the table. she was very sweet at this time we even danced together and she wasn't jerky about it. it was very physical dance -_-".. lol.. but at one time she was too sleepy and tipsy to stand up that she sat next to him and hugged him. tho I didn't educe any malice over that, and we also talked about it that following day and she said that she didn't have any affection towards that guy and that she already uber friend zoned him. so im ok with it for now I just wished i was the man she leaned on since she knew i liked him and she told me that she likes me too.

thanks a lot HurtToManyTimes it really helps

Archived