hello!

i found out about this site from a friend i took a tour and i think it's really cool.i'm here cause i need advice.i need help for me but now more important is a friend of mine in need.i'm going to call him michael.for privacy.

two mounths ago i left home and went in another town together with michael.we had in mind to kill ourselfs.which we tried but we survived.we swallowed 15 sleepingpills,which were not enough.i regret that we failed but i also think that there must be a reason we come back.time passed,i talked with a mob of psychiatrists but it was in vain.i don't feel good eighter but my concern is michael.he is really down.i don't know what to do to help him.we meet the day after tomorrow.he told me that it is my last chance to make him change his mind.what should i tell him???maybe someone around here will have the saving idea.

you probably want to know why does he want to make this step.he is feeling bad...alone...he founds no reason to live.he said that nothing makes him happy anymore.his family loves him,he has friends to party...but he is still down.and i understand him because i am in the same situation.

i don't wanna lose him.i don't know if i can to pass through his death.

i read on this forum the stories of many people with the same problems.i feel sad that there are many persons who suffer out there.i know how it is to have a depression.it is FRIGHTFULLY!

hope to receive some answers.

Oh my god i'm really scared of hearing what you did..... But still im glad to help you

I think that he and you needs to see the great things in life... Why are you feeling sad, why do you not see any joy in life.. what are the reasons behind feeling down and not having anything to live for.. i would like of you could tell me more...

The positive sides of life are a lot... if you focus on yourself and really try hard to reach goals, life will smile at you... If he don't feel anything good in his life and he just want it to end then he should really think of all the lives he would be ruining... for a start his parents would be totally down if it happened.. they would have big troubles coping with their own lives, because they would might start to think "what did we do wrong? Why did he not want to live? Is it our fault?"... and then they would also get traumatic thoughts and furthermore they could get a depression... and how about his friends??? They would think.... oh my god... He was a nice guy and now he is gone.... why did he do it??? What if this happens again... they would also perhaps get nightmares...

I think you should say a lot of things, which are not only regarding himself but also the people around him.... WHy would he want to die, what could be more beautiful than having a wife, kids and a house?.. What would me more delightful than experiencing your children growing up and such stuff..

In order to attain these goals, which lies out in the future he has to carry on and think positive about himself... DO things he likes to... make him self feel a better person... try to invite a girl out... listen to glad music.. talk with his parents and helping others... I really don't know!!! But I would do anything in order to help you change his mind... A life taken without reason is the worst thing what could ever happen... I'm shaking about the thought.... I really can't understand it, but I would like to... and I would really try to do anything to help... just write and i'm here...

Yours sincerly and scared mate... Daredevil

hi daredevil.

wow...i'm impressed.you wrote a lot...does this mean you really care?

why i feel bad?it's something insede me and i can't control it.i hate it.i feel scared and i don't know why.i can't sleep,i cry.but now i'm not talking about me...

i told michel that many people will suffer if he kills himself.his mother,his brother,his sister will be downhearted.and his friends will feel quilty for not spending enough time with him.you said he should listen to glad music...music is a big problem for him.he listens sad music which just makes him feel down.

you say you don't understand the wish to die.i had suicidal thoughts since i was 14.but in the last mounths things were worse than ever.jesus,i talk about me again.i will start "me topic" soon because i sure need help too.back to michael...i will do my best to convince him al least to postpone.to give me some time to show him that people need him.he sais he is useless.he is in the 12 form but he dosen't go to school he will probably be kicked out.

i have one day to find the solution.but i tell him about getting better while i'm down.today he told that first i must follow my own advices and leave him alone.he said that i can try to save him but it is mission imposible.dosen't that mean he wants to be saved???

some people would say that all the messeges post here are cause a depressed person dosen't stay in front of the computer and dosen't write about it's feelings.everyone who visits this forum looks for help.once you are here you want to be saved.i want that.i admit.

Hello Trixie,

This is a sad situation, and an awful thing to go threw. I have been there and live with the pain of it everyday. I suffer and question myself everyday what I could have done to keep my child's father here, he hung himself when I was 2 months pregnant. The feeling after that will never go away. I suggest you get all his family and friends together tell them what's going on and all of you talk to him not just 1 person. If he sees and hears how much he is loved and would be missed then maybe it will change his mind. I tried with Jason (sons father) for 6 months before he committed suicide. He would talk about it, and I would tell him how I felt about it but I honestly never seen it coming into that day, when I found him. Suicide is taking over in America and all over the country, believe me I know how it feels to feel alone, sad,worthless,undeed, burden, pain, its all emotions we all experience sometime in our life, in some way shape and form. The hardest thing is over coming these feelings, which will take time. Your friend obviously wants help and seeking it, if he is telling you, to persuade him not to do it. Tell him you only have one time in this life, and he has his whole life ahead of him to make himself happy. Its going to be hard for you to try and tell someone not to kill themselves when indeed you feel the same way inside. So maybe if you convinced yourself first that, death is not what you want to stop your pain it will be easier to help him aswell. Its easy for me to sit here and type this to you but hard for you to take the advice that all these people have for you. When I think of someone taking their own life, it brings tears to my eyes, and I always wonder what leads to these feelings??? How do they overcome the good feelings people have?? Life is precious, with many many opportunities for everyone, and I hope you and your friend will live to enjoy and cherish every moment that GOD gives you both. You should not keep all this inside about your friend you need to let people know how he feels, friends, family ASAP!!! If he does not want to hear them or does not then still care, and wants to die, I would call the police and tell them your scared your friend will kill himself. IM not sure about where you live but where I live they have facilities they can check him into, it seems like a harsh thing to do but you have to ask yourself would you rather see him in a facility getting help or being buried. They will give him proper help, help that nobody else can. They may be able to get to the bottom of his feelings. And if necessary, you can also get yourself that help, maybe both of you can go together to support each other. I hope in some way I have helped you, I will be here whenever you need someone to talk to. IM just a keyboard away GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FRIEND!!!! IM praying for both of you and hope it all works out Hun.

hello joanne.

sorry to hear about the father of your child.you sure understand me.it was painful for you but you had a reason to go on CHILD!that man gave you an invaluable gift.he is dead but a part of him lives in his child.

you say i should talk to his family and friends.i know i should do that,but i promised him not to talk to anyone.he said he trusted me and i must not betray him cause he will hate me forever.dose it sound stupid what i say?i don't wanna see him suffer anymore and maybe death is the only solution for him.i'm so lost.

and there is something you don't know.he wants to hill himelf with sleepingpills and some of them are from me.jesus.what kind of person am i ?

you suggest to call the police.well,i'm from romania and here we don't have help centers or something.

i made a mistake.i logged on with trixie ... everyone knows this is my nickname.if he dies and someone i know reads this that someone will know that i knew.i will be even more hated.i don't know the law...maybe i could even go to jail...hell knows.i have my own pills.if i can't stand the situation i will "break free".

Would you rather feel like you betrayed him, or let him down. Its a very complicated situation but you must do what you need to. After you tell someone and they talk to him, friends and family, and he sees there is more to life he will not hate you for speaking out he will love you even more for keeping him alive and having faith in him. I know exactly how you feel and where your coming from but you must tell someone. Im sure if you call 911 they will have someone they can take him to get help even if its counties away, there is help for him trust me. You have got to tell someone though, and hun you seem to be very intelligent person, your tring to help your friend but losing yourself in the process. Trust me, he will not hate you!!! Its hard to believe now because he trusted you with this informationa and how he is feeling inside but you cant bare the way you feel, so how can you bare and keep inside how you both feel. The best thing to do is tell someone, or call 911 and give them his address before its to late. I wish I had done it for Jason and angry with myself I didn't. Like I said I honestly did not think Jason was going to do it, I thought he just had the thoughts of it. But I was wrong and wish I could have seen it coming so I could have gotten all his loved ones involved and got him proper care. You must tell someone right now before its to late, then you could never live with that. As well you need to speak to someone about your feelings inside, I know you feel like nobody cares, they will just think your seeking attention, I have felt this way before to but your right I was left with a reason to live for. Your family would listen to you, and they do care, never think they dont, thats everyones first mistake. Its more people out there that care then you know it. If you open up to them you will see. You have to help and protect those you love and in this situation the only way you can do that is inform someone of whats going on and his thoughts and intentions, rather it be his family or the police, like I said there is help out there for him. If need be I will find a help hotline online near your area that can help you, or even a facility you can call to get your friend help, just let me know and I will do anything I can for you or your friend!!! If you want to talk threw aol,msn,yahoo let me know and I will gladdy be there for you hun!!

ok

well first of all, let him know how much YOU care about him. and like others have said, if you dont sound like you want to live, he's not going to want to live. you have to convince him that life is worth living and he's not going to feel this way forever! tell him that you two can get through this together, that you'll be there for him no matter what and that he really is special. let him know how you would feel without him. but if you cannot convince him and you think he's going to go through with it anyway, you HAVE to tell someone. i know you're afraid of what he's going to think, but it'll be worth it if you save his life. you two have so much to live for, although you can't see it now. i've been where you are and i'm so glad i didn't go through with it. we're all here for you. tell his family, or the police, or a hospital, or SOMEONE you know that could help you help him. this is very important, don't be afraid. you could be saving your best friend's life. i'm going to post some sites that help you talk to someone who may be suicidal. just don't give up and let him know how special he is and how life really is worth living. let him know that if he remains strong, you'll be there for him and he'll feel better one day. he'll be stronger person who can help others who are going through the same thing. also, this is a short life anyway, so tell him he might as well stick around to see what happens for him. there are so many opportunities and everyone deserves to live. let him know how much of an impact you've made in his life and how you two can make each other happy as the years go by. all is not lost and you two are not hopeless. yall are not alone. you're not doomed and neither is he. check these sites out

link removed

link removed

link removed

link removed

link removed

link removed

link removed

link removed

link removed

remember, don't give up and do whatever you have to..don't let him do it and please do not give him any more pills!

Yeah trixie I really care... Its better to safe a persons life than betray him.... You should rteally try to talk to his parents... and the things about music.. if he listens to sad music then explain to him that if he ever want to get it better then he should try not listening to it.. and most important he has to do stuff.. go to school etc in order to gain self confidence ... its very important...

I really trust you, but please dont ever say you would take your life.. I would go trough hell instead of dyiing.. I would plead, beg and try to make myself better no matter what im going through..

Hello shadow_angel! I'm really impressed by your story and surprised by the fact that you tell it so easily to the people on this forum. I have a very complicated story too, and it's very hard for me to tell it to other people. You say that you have no one to talk to. I can't believe that you have no friend around that woluld care to listen. And maybe he would help you because he knows you and is close. We really care, but we don't know you and Michael, so we can't really help you. We are also far and it is very difficult to understand someone through the internet.

I think you should be glad that Michael told you everything, because that means that he cares about you and is a real friend. You would feel very bad if he didn't tell you and you found out from someone else or just after he does it. believe me, I know.

You also say that you want to be saved. I'm sure he wants that to. But you not only have to want that, you must also let people rescue you. I had my hard times and I'm sure I'll have them in the future too. The best thing is to search in the others what you can't find in yourself. Try to find out who cares about you and stay around those persons. They are the best to show you why life is worth living.

Howewer, I hope this turns out ok. For you and your friend. And don't forget that you are not guilty for his actions. Take care.

hi there shadow angel,

just wanted to let you know that im praying for you and michael! there are alot of people here that care... everybody needs a helping hand once in a while... hope you keep keeping us updated...

we might be far away but know that we are just a click away as mentioned above, you will always have friends here...

I'm really impressed by your story and surprised by the fact that you tell it so easily to the people on this forum.

well it is easy te write on the forum because here nobody knows me.

ust wanted to let you know that im praying for you and michael

i don't really believe in god but thanks anyway! 8-[

we might be far away but know that we are just a click away.

yea...it means a lot to me that so many people care.

I'm really impressed by your story and surprised by the fact that you tell it so easily to the people on this forum.

well it is easy te write on the forum because here nobody knows me.

That's what I wanted to say. I'm surprised that you tell your story to so many people you don't really know. It would be hard for me to do that. I guess people are different.