A Spicy Challenge....... Need some ideas

Well, last night my boyfriend decided that he wanted to spice things up in the bedroom... He is usually the quiet type that doesn't talk about sex a lot. thereforeeee his attitude is very weird, but GREAT! So, we were to a sex shop and bought some things. As soon as we got in the car, he was speeding home and whistling and everything. LOL! I mean it literally. Well, needless to say, all of the toys got used, and everything was amazing because he was doing it to me (not me doing it to myself, ya know?). I asked him on the way to the sex shop if he knew of anything that I could do to make the experience better for him and he said, "No, Baby! You do everything great! I don't think it could be better." I want to prove him wrong. So, I need the best ideas you have to do a few things:

1. Spicy things up

2. Make him eat those words

3. Make him last longer (because he said that that is something he \

wants to do anyway).

4. Just make our love making session the best that they can be (and

make him wanna jump me more )

So, I am open to ANYTHING that ya'll can say....

I've tried lingerie from Victoria Secret, but he said that stuff like that doesn't get him 'off'. I think that that is such a lie though... How could you not be turned on from lingerie???? A girl half naked???? But this lingerie was the cutesy, non-revealing type, but kinda see though. Think I should try some other type (A more revealing, more see through lingerie?) ?????

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Well you have to do your research and find out what he is into. Then you want to concentrate on those activities. Work on some of your "techniques" in the bedroom. You probably want to try some new and interesting postions, you can find books like that at any bookstore. The main idea is to do something out of the ordinary but nothin he will object to you, its hard to give specifics, but you know your bf so you should have good ideas.

Can't help you with the lingerie etc but as for

3. Make him last longer (because he said that that is something he \

wants to do anyway).

There's a number of techniques to help with that, he can last for as long as you both want with a bit of practice.

The #1 i think is for him to relax his pelvic floor muscle.

Get him to read this: link removed

And ask him to practice the exercises.

Happy shagging.

Personally, I'd be more turned on by lingerie that is NOT see through. I mean if you can see through it then its hardly any different than not wearing any at all.

When you can't see through it then you want to see what is under it, even if you've seen it before, so don't let him see and it'll drive him mad.

As for toys or aides or stuff, I haven't got a clue. But everytime I'm in the lineup at the supermarket there are always tons of ladies magazines on display advertising that they'll tell you "1001 ways to pleasure your man!"

try lingerie from ann summers! always works a charm, a bit procey but well worth it. go for the full outfit, corset thong, stockings and high heels, or try a nurse outfit or a maid.

have al fresco (outdoor sex) always gets me and my bf going

or try and surprise him with sex, like a time when he least expects it.

enjoy x