Had a moment today. Really been acting like Drake lately.

For those of you who do not know me, I have been on here for a lil over a year and I've had issues with two women. The most recent didn't break my heart or do anything that will take awhile to get over, but i cant seem to stop thinking about her. She came into my life when i was at my complete lowest and even though she had her crazy moments, I still appreciate everything she did for me. I just really feel bad about what happened toward the end. She did really good things for me, but i was so scared to give her my all because i still had anger over my ex. It hurts me that I'm on my feet now and we arent together.

Yesterday, i found her on facebook and messaged her and i told her that i never meant to hurt her and i think about her every day. Oh! I believe she's dating someone now. They have pictures. I just want her to be happy, honestly. She's 27 and im 23 so she's probably better off with a dude who is secure. I'm gonna be in hollywood soon, so my life will be crazy for awhile.

I guess what I'm telling you guys is that i feel horrible that she had an abortion, i care for her, i feel stupid for not giving her my all and showing her that i really appreciated her. I'm just not used to be the bad guy. I've never been the bad guy. I miss her and i hope this new man makes her happy.

Archived