Its Very Messy

WAIT a second, were you not the one that JUST posted very recently that you had NOT had sex with your girlfriend yet (and were a virgin yourself) and was worried about it hurting her and all that?

I find it hard to believe that even if you had sex last night she had multiples her very first time. It took me until my early-mid 20's to be able to have multiples! Many girls/women are lucky if they orgasm at all the first few times or even years.

Anyway, disregarding all that...some women cum and have their own ejaculate when they orgasm, in addition to natural lubrication. Not all women do it though, and despite myths out there it is NOT urine. It is a clear fluid and when a girl has an orgasm that produces ejaculate you will definitely hear about it. I have that happen usually with my most powerful orgasms (and generally they are the vaginal orgasms as opposed to clitoral).

impressive, about 15% to 25% of women report that they actually have multi-orgasms, the record was 134 in one hour, whoo that had to have felt good. only 60% of women are actually capable of having orgasms, so u must have a very lucky find there The viganial fluid suggests that she might not be having an orgasm and has gone from the arousal stage into the excitement stage.

Don't be afraid...It wont bitecha Hard lol...

Well you ask what that is....well u oviously aren't all that experienced huh? thats ok tho...You oviously turn your girl on or she wouldnt be wet lol...

Its just lke when all out of nowhere You "guys" penis Get Hard...and when yall are real exited and gettin played with and Stuff comes out...lol Later