BBW girl

sfboi415

Well, this will be my first time seriously dating a BBW. We're gonna go out for coffee just to see if we're compatible for each other..the usual get-to-know-talk.

I'm totally want to get to know her because she's incredibly cute, intelligent, and she takes care of herself and is a healthy girl. But here's the problem: She doesn't believe that I'm serious in dating her because she's not like the slimmer girls in my class. She also told me once that she doesn't trust guys alot because most of them would feign attraction or interest. What should I do to make sure that she feels special, connected with me, and most of all attractive within her eyes? I'm not a psychologist, but I'm willing to help out anyway I can.

Thanks

First off, BBW= Big Beautiful Woman.

sfboi, as far as making her feel good, I think you should just stick with what you know, treat her like you'd treat any other girl on a first date. After all, if you're interested in her, it shouldn't be too hard to act interested in her, right? It might just take a little longer for her to open up to you, if people have feigned interest in her in the past, she'll probobly be more on her guard at first, but as she begins to see that you're genuinely attracted to her, she should get more comfortable. So my advice is go out, have a fun date, be yourself, ask her about herself, etc (the stock answers to the usual how do I act? questions).

Hope that helped,

mtastic

Make sure you call when you say you're going to call. Show up for dates on time. Make regular dates with her. In short: be there. That's all most of us women want, anyway, no matter our size!

I dunno Scout, a lot of women say this but few mean it. If said fella did the above he becomes predictable and not exciting to the lady. There's no nervous anticipation if the dood calls exactly when he says he will. Maybe if he gives a broader timeframe like "I'll give you call early next week so we can hook up" That way he can call either Mon. or Tues., calls when he says he will, and still provide that nervous anticipation that you ladies love AND hate.