Men what really happens at a strip club?

Jayme4msk

This is a really interesting discussion.

Maybe it's different in America? But there are very well known places in London that are disguised as strip joints but not (nick named 'clip joints') basically run by pimps, and then there are high end places like gentlemans clubs aka Spearmint Rhino etc.

I was actually made to sign a contract that outlined their zero tolerance to drugs and prostitution. It's almost impossible in most mainstream, franchise British clubs to openly prostitute yourself and do drugs due to the CCTV. I'm not saying it doesn't go on! But the assumption that all strippers are just prostitutes in disguise is normally a view held by women who have never even been to a lapdancing bar before.

Before I was a dancer me and my fiance used to go to lapdancing bars all the time together. Another common misconception is that there are only men at these bars. It's very strange because everynight there was at least a handful of women there, either with partners or just in a group. Also, a lot of strippers are actually bi and some are even lesbians. Imagine that!!

Just to put a different perspective on this issue. Everyone thinks women are blowing guys and snorting coke off each others asses but seriously, not in most mainstream clubs.

If he's gone to some little dive where it's all a bit underground, then maybe. It really does depend on the club but, I'd definitely have a word with him, it's the only way to be more sure.

- Lolita

• 2 years later...

Well sweetheart, Ill tell you imagine the worst and that's probably what happened. Women are very nieve when it comes to their men going to see women dance nude in stripclubs. You tend to think its look but dont touch but a lot of contact happens, especially during lapdances and private areas in clubs.

Archived