Women are sooo confusing!

Hiya guys

I was introduced to a girl, by a mutual friend. She lived outside the area where i'm from and the only means of communication was by phone. For a month and a half we talked for at least 1-2 hours a day. A Couple of weeks ago, we met up for the first time. The whole date was going well, especialy at the cinema where things got a little heated between us. This happened more than once and she recipricated and didn't feel at all unconfortable. The downside to this all is when we spoke on the phone at night, and she told me "there wasn't any chemistry", I was shocked. The weird thing about was later on the convosation she said "the reason why i kissed you back was because i thought something was there".

She has had a bad expeirence before she met me, when a guy who she was getting to know suddenly stopped calling her after meeting up with her for the first time (she said everything went well).

All she could say there wasn't any chemistry, i personaly think that's a bulls--t excuse, as this isn't the type of person to kiss just anyone who she meets.

Help!

They are not confusing, they are confused, most of them anyway. Look, honestly, the problem was probly you, you could have been boring, a bad kisser, to needy, to affectionate any number of things could have gone wrong and there is a better chance it was something you did then something she did. She says theres no chemistry, fine stop calling her then, dont waste anymore time on this girl, I can almost garuantee that she will call you not to long after you stop calling her. As soon as she realises your not going to chase her she will start to chase you. Be the prize in the situation, give her something worth chasing.

girls are confusing...take a look in the mirror buddy ..hehe j/k ...well id say shes just scared and possibly has a very very lame reason for shying off ...just have a chat with her and see how it goes...p.s...no sex one or the other in confusing..its just the way different ppl react to others... good luck

The bottom line is that you have to accept what she said. There is no reason to try and win her over. There are too many females to put that much effort into one that rejected you in the first place. Next time you need to make sure that you have the date more quickly that way you dont end up wasting so much effort on one female.

I agree with DayWalker~

Women may be confusing, but out of myself and every other woman I know, none have told a guy that they like that there was no chemistry. Take what she says at face value, she's not playing hard to get, she's not shying away because of a bad relationship (that's bull anyways, a cop out). Move on and find someone who thinks you have great "chemistry".

I do understand your point, but would you even consider kissing a guy more than once, allow things to get heated only to say there's "no chemisty?" or you felt you weren't attracted to him? She neither complained or told me to stop, on the contrary she recipricated.

Well, I have to say, I went on dates with guys who were attractive and after kissing them, even several times - you realize - no there's no chemistry there.

The thing is - ok, you kiss once, you think - hmm, something is not right, the guy leans over and kisses again - you kiss him too - and realize - hmm, maybe I was right. but pretty much, by the end of the night, you know for sure that there's no chemistry - legitimate reason.

You can be a top male model, but if there's no spark or somthing like that, and one/two/three kisses are enough for one person to realize that there's just something that's not working, it's awkward, it doesn't feel right, no butterflies in her stomach - it's off.

Why are you so stressing about it? There are indeed so many women in this world you can have chemistry with, it's ridiculous...don't let this one occurrance stop you from being contempt with yourself, and move on.

Women are not confusing or confused - we are a different gender, we have different perception on things - women are more emotional - that's why your girl kissed you to realize it wasn't working for her.....men are more logical - that's why you're taking in concideration what she'd told your mutual friend and actually DID than how she felt like for you.

I do understand your point, but would you even consider kissing a guy more than once, allow things to get heated only to say there's "no chemisty?" or you felt you weren't attracted to him? She neither complained or told me to stop, on the contrary she recipricated.

Indeed I have kissed a guy when I didn't feel any chemistry. After having given the impression that I was very interested, it didn't seem right after the initial kiss to back off and say "Im sorry, I don't feel a chemistry with you". Please don't take it personally, it's happened to the best of us. There are other women out there who Im sure would respond much better to your sexual prowess.