Ok, im in 9th grade and so is she. We arnt going out yet, because she is acting weird.

I told her to call me and that we could talk. Her friend knows that I like her and told her, because she told me that her friend told her. But she does not call me.

I think she thinks that I am a bad person. She thinks that I do drugs and that I beat a lot of people up. But she will not let me talk to her long enough to tell her that I do not do those things.

What is going on inside her head????

She does not have her phone number in the phone book so i call my friend witch is her friends boyfriend and tell him that I will give him 5 bucks to find out her number. So I get her number because he asked his girlfriend and she does not pick up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok now im thinking what the hell, because it is like 8:45 at night and she is not home so there has to be something fishy about that.

Please help me!!!!!!!!

What should I do to make her think that I am not weird and mean and do drugs.

Maybe it sounds to her that you are trying too hard. That you are pressuring her. It's great that you don't do those things, and that you want to tell her... but maybe you should have let her give you her number. By taking that choice away from her, you took control out of her hands.

If she does feel the same way about you let her make the next move. Respect her space. You've already done your part in letting her know how you feel about her... let her make the next move.

Now if she does have those misconceptions about you... maybe you should find out where she got those ideas from. And if you want her to change her opinion about you... go to the source.

Good luck

maybe she's playin' you. i know that's not what you want to hear, but i'm a girl in the 9th grade too. i know what goes on in my head (most of the time) grin... so yeah. you just gotta talk to her, it's gonna be easier then it sounds... c ya