What is the name for it?

Hey people!

Just wondering what the name is for someone who lacks understanding of what is acceptable and what isnt when interacting with other people, im sure there is a name for it??

I want to look it up as am interested in what it says about it. It is midnight here in the UK and my boss is messaging me about stuff to do with next week (stuff that can wait until the morning, or that can be put in an email, but she sends me messages on my phone at midnight!!! and also regularly sends me messages on the weekends and on my days off) Odd behaviour!!!! I just ignore it until i am back at work but i still get these messages a lot!!!

why don't you just put your phone on silent when you are sleeping? a lot of people work better at night, or if she has kids, she might not be able to send e-mails until after her kids go to bed. as long as she isn't demanding you get something done at 1 AM, why does it matter what time she emails?

why don't you just put your phone on silent when you are sleeping? a lot of people work better at night, or if she has kids, she might not be able to send e-mails until after her kids go to bed. as long as she isn't demanding you get something done at 1 AM, why does it matter what time she emails?

I always have my phone on silent when i am sleeping. I was still awake and was just going to bed when i got all her messages. We communicate through whatsapp and it drains my battery and internet usage loads, i have said before i prefer emailing. I just find the excessive messaging at all times of day and at wkends strange.

I always have my phone on silent when i am sleeping. I was still awake and was just going to bed when i got all her messages. We communicate through whatsapp and it drains my battery and internet usage loads, i have said before i prefer emailing. I just find the excessive messaging at all times of day and at wkends strange.

tell her that you're having troubles with your whatsapp (true - it is draining your battery) so to please sent the messages to your work email.

Archived