I was wondering.......

Hello everyone, me and my ex broke up about a month ago. We decided to end it because we just weren't seeing eye to eye anymore. Anyways I moved out and we weren't talking until last night. He called me saying that he made the biggest mistake of his life by letting me walk out the door. That he still loved me and that he even tried dating other women and none of them can hold a candle to me. I still love him so much as well, but I'm scared of getting hurt again. I guess I just want some opinions about this. Should I give it another go? Like I said I still love him so much too......I just don't want to be hurt again.....*sigh* help!

Hi there. I am in a bit of a similar situation with my bf except we are not broken up but just taking things easy. and we dont see eye to eye on everything either...

If u really really love him you guys should just start out as a friends again u know and then see where it takes...i dont think u should just get back with him again and give it time.... good luck!!

my and my ex didn't se eye to eye eather....now she is with a new guy but i heard that she is still having a hard time gonig over our beakup (and it has been 5 months now)

my questions are:

- how could she start a new rs right after (or maybe) before our breakup

- she also tolled me that she is scared to continue with me because me might get into fights again

- do you think she still loves me in a way (but she is with a new guy)

thanks,

stillthere

I think she still has some feelings for you. I mean obviously she does. It prolly bothers the hell out of her that you moved on. As for the new rs, it's prolly something she got into so she wouldn't feel lonely (rebound). Also, as for her being scared about getting into fights again......what couples don't fight? I mean that's to be expected. My ex tried to get with this other chick while we were broken up, and now she won't leave him alone. He told her (I was on the other phone) that he was getting back with me and she started to beg him not to. And still, she sends him messages calling him "my hunnie". Ugggggh ! Why does love suck sometimes?

my ex should take some time off....but she can't she is 19 but acts like 15 she needs to be in the "midpoint" the princess the cutie...that's how she always was...and that's why she is with the new guy she just needs some one but looks after me...well nothing i can do right now....

it takes time to go over some hurted feelings and to fix some broken bridges in my life somehting like this doesn't happy over night...

but everytime we talked on the phone she tolled how she loves the new guy blah blah blah

i have a feeling that she is fooling her self