Ex bf reached me out for the 3rd time

Oh, they always return when you stop thinking of them, when you don't need them any longer and when you move on with someone else...

He dumped me out of the blue on September, 2012. A month later he tried to reach me out for sex - I didn't give in. Same evening he suggested to be friends - I didn't agree.

A 2nd time was in the beginning of this year. He sent me a friend request on FB and asked how am I. I declined his request and showed no interest in chatting. In several months he contacted me on FB again. It was yesterday. He called me nicely and asked how am I. This time I had no feelings and I was dating the other guy for months, so I replied just out of innocent curiosity. He complained how often he changes jobs, also told about his never ending unsucessful search of women. He called his ex gfs b....es for giving into his bed too easily. Also he asked if I was seeing someone. I told him that my man is the most remarkable person I've ever known (that's not so much true, but I tried to look non challant) and he showed some jealousy. Then he suddenly disappeared.

I just wanted to wish everyone here to stay strong, because they always return when you don't contact them and when you don't talk about the past (god forbid!) moreover, not everyone is worth to get back. It's just a simple example how they are checking the waters when they get into trouble

Why can you not be friends with him and be honest and put him out of his misery and tell him you have a boyfriend?

Why can you not give him a chance after all of his effort to be friends and tell him straight this is all you will accept. If after you offer friendship he starts trying to seduce you then delete him and never give him another shot. I think he really loves you and has put so much energy into you that he deserves something from you.

He knows I have a boyfriend. However, he's an ex for a reason. He is much younger than me and first he dated me just because he couldn't get me easily, then I got attached and he turned to an emotional abuser who dumped me after all telling me that he didn't love me, it was just sex and he wants nothing more than to be friends with benefits. I just don't want to believe in anything he says, because he broke my respect and trust. He's famous and rich here and I don't care about it because he always has a lot of flings and later returns to check if I am still there when he burns. I'm just not gonna waste my time to re-think anything, because he's a huge player, not interested in anything long-term.

Why can you not be friends with him and be honest and put him out of his misery and tell him you have a boyfriend?

Why can you not give him a chance after all of his effort to be friends and tell him straight this is all you will accept. If after you offer friendship he starts trying to seduce you then delete him and never give him another shot. I think he really loves you and has put so much energy into you that he deserves something from you.

You do not stay friends with these kinds of people. You just don't.

I would LOVE for you to reach out to my girlfriend. . . she's experiencing this exact thing right now. Will you go read this really quick, and let me know what you think? Just copy and paste this into your URL window after you type enotalone.com

/forum/showthread.php?t=454684

Archived