If Divorced with kids (@ home still)- ever feel there's not enough time to date?

paperboy48

Owning a home, renting a home, sub letting a home...

They all require work, work, work.

I don't see how that would *really* affect dating other than you don't get as much sleep as the next person who doesn't have these thing to juggle.

Ever considered renting to someone else who has a kid?

Could be a nice little cohabitation of convenience...

I just meant - if you own a home, rather then rent an apartment or something - there is a lot to do for one person to do with owning a home such as (mowing the grass, cleaning, upkeeps, fixing things that need repairs, etc). Plus, in additon to all of that - play with the kids when I have them, take care of them when I have them, help them with homework, give them baths, go to their school functions, go to their sports.

Don't get me wrong - I love having my children and I'd rather have them then be with a significant other, if I had to make a choice. Its just a lot to juggle.

Wait......so you are looking to date someone new? The previous girlfriend from a few weeks ago is out?

Yes, I broke up with her I miss her and hope she is okay. She just wasn't the right person for me

Well I dated and raised 4 kids by myself. I dont think your grass needs to be mowed everyday so maybe you can just mow it early on a Saturday morning and proceed with a date later in the day or something like that.

I think you want to make it seem harder than what it really is.

Archived